In this competitive industry of ours, what independent restaurant or bar owner doesn’t want to save money on services and products? As a former independent restaurant owner, I understand the challenges you face, which is why I created Restaurant Vendor Bid (RVB), the place where independent operators can access nationally recognized vendors and member-exclusive discounts.
In the short time since launching RVB, we have established a number of money-saving programs, including:
• 15% off of a national restaurant/bar jobs board, including resume collection
• 10% off food safety and alcohol compliance training through a national vendor
• 20% off, plus a free month, of payroll processing from a national provider—if you already use a payroll service, we guarantee 20% savings
• 20% off published pricing from a national provider of in-house music and digital signage
• 20% off of a national recognized customer loyalty program
• 15% off of refrigeration gaskets
Unlike other programs, we do not charge a huge fee to join, have no minimum purchase requirements, and work well with other programs you belong to. Use any distributor you want: we guarantee you will not find the programs that we offer at cheaper cost anywhere else. Why? Because we don’t charge our vendor partners to join, nor do we charge them commissions, leaving a heap of savings to pass on to our valued members.
As a special offer to you, we are running a membership special. Use the coupon code startup while you sign up for an RVB membership and pay only $30 for the year, a fifty percent discount.
Remember: each new membership brings us that much closer to leveling the playing field with the big-chain players in our industry. Join RVB today and show your competitors that you mean business.