Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd May 2009, 01:23 AM   #1
elsoft

Send a message via Skype™ to elsoft
Lightbulb How Much Does A SEO Task For A Website Cost?

Hi friends.Just wanted to know,if I have a website and I need an SEO worked on it to get into top 5 of google.How much does it going to cost to me if I hire someone good at it.

Old 3rd May 2009, 03:53 AM   #2
mattcarpet
VIP Contributor

SEO is never guaranteed to get you a top ranking, and it always cost quite a bit. I'd honestly recommend you learn a few practices from the forums and use them for a while first, before spending the money...though time equals money so if you don't have the time then by all means check out my services

Summer Logo Special Now in Effect
mattcarpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2009, 10:47 PM   #3
deanver

just try to experiment on what have been said when it comes to optimizing a site. like submitting articles to article directories and link directories. these will start you up.

deanver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2009, 10:51 PM   #4
thomas09

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsoft View Post
Hi friends.Just wanted to know,if I have a website and I need an SEO worked on it to get into top 5 of google.How much does it going to cost to me if I hire someone good at it.
It all depends on your website and your requirement. It would be better to ask for a quote from experts

thomas09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2009, 08:00 AM   #5
bizcard

Being in a top ten for your targeted keywords is not an easy thing to do. Deploying good SEO coupled with different marketing tactices will do the job. Of course, you have to be patient because it takes time to gradually rise to the top.

bizcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2009, 01:21 AM   #6
homebizseo.com
VIP Contributor

It depend out how big your site is the price will vary greatly depending on the size. Is it 10 pages or 10 thousand?

Old 5th May 2009, 02:22 AM   #7
imrankhalid

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsoft View Post
Depend on your Desire , like on how many keywords you want to be on top and how much Competition you have on those keywords , And on which position you Want to get on desired keywords . so first make your plan and after that Ask an expert ,

imrankhalid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2009, 05:06 AM   #8
stephen186

Always discuss your budget and your goals that you want to achieve with your SEO provider. It will help you to decide what you should spend on SEO.

stephen186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2009, 08:29 AM   #9
elsoft

Send a message via Skype™ to elsoft
Default Thank you

Hi.Thanks to each one of you.I never thought SEO involved these varied aspects.I going to plan things accordingly.

Old 6th May 2009, 02:36 PM   #10
Sheraz

The cost for seo depends on the size of the website that how many pages a website contain.

Sheraz is offline   Reply With Quote