Any online channel can
be used for marketing. Which one is best for you
— or whether online marketing is actually a good idea at all for you — depends on who your audience is and what it is you're trying to market. "Blockchain" is a very generic term, so unless you have a specific solution to a specific problem, a solution that uses
blockchain technology (or a service that makes it easier for others to use blockchain) or something like that, you face an uphill battle.
There is no magic bullet. You have to do your own research to find out:
- Who your target audience is
- What are their pain points
- Where do they go online (if they go online at all) to find solutions for those pain points
- How, specifically, your product or service can help solve their problems
- What terminology they use to describe both their problems and the solutions they're seeking
When you know all that, it will become obvious to you which online channel(s) — if any — are appropriate to market your product or service.