Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 28th June 2012, 05:31 AM   #1
Kevin Smtih

Angry How Someone Find DoFollow Blogs On Search Engine?

Hello there,

I am tried of searching Dofollow blogs on search engines. If anyone know the techniques how I find Dofollow blogs on search engines? Please let me know

Regards

Old 28th June 2012, 11:28 AM   #2
donovanjames786
VIP Contributor

I am suggesting you proper URL of searching Do-follow Blogs in Google... I am also using it from quit long time.

http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=01...90:xjmxcyokkls

Old 28th June 2012, 05:51 PM   #3
bhartzer
VIP Contributor

At this point, I wouldn't worry too much about whether or not a blog is 'nofollow' or not. If it makes sense for you to comment on a blog post, then comment on it.

Google is looking for "natural" links, and targeting dofollow blogs in particular isn't really "natural", is it? Comment on blogs that have traffic and where people click on your comment and go to your site. Don't comment just because it's a "dofollow" blog.

Old 29th June 2012, 12:04 AM   #4
Kevin Smtih

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartzer View Post
At this point, I wouldn't worry too much about whether or not a blog is 'nofollow' or not. If it makes sense for you to comment on a blog post, then comment on it.

Google is looking for "natural" links, and targeting dofollow blogs in particular isn't really "natural", is it? Comment on blogs that have traffic and where people click on your comment and go to your site. Don't comment just because it's a "dofollow" blog.
Yes, you are right..Now Google want "natural links" but dofollow links also important in SEO. According to Barry Schwartz: He said in their post that if we do 5 dofollow blog comments and one nofollow comment out of 5 then Google give PR5 not PR4 so that's mean Dofollow blogs have important in SEO

Old 6th July 2012, 05:21 AM   #5
billtheinvoice

Red face

Yep, we find that concentrating on getting a natural link profile of both dofollow and nofollow links has resulted in our improving SERP over time.

billtheinvoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2012, 03:55 PM   #6
DaisyDuke

Personally, I've found many dofollow blogs can be extremely spammy, with low quality content and low pagerank and hundreds of unrelated comments. Make sure it's a good quality blog with relevant content before you start posting comments.

DaisyDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2012, 09:51 AM   #7
ReganP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDuke View Post
Personally, I've found many dofollow blogs can be extremely spammy, with low quality content and low pagerank and hundreds of unrelated comments. Make sure it's a good quality blog with relevant content before you start posting comments.
This is definitely a valid point. You an do a search for lists of dofollow blogs, and there are even specific dofollow and keyword luv search engines you can use to find dofollow blogs related to your keywords. But, they usually have dozens, if not hundreds of comments per post. You'll probably want to focus more on diversifying your link building to get dofollow links from other sources, rather than scouring for dofollow blog comment links.

Old 10th July 2012, 10:07 PM   #8
bertbill

Try to search on Google by using different queries. You will find bulk of Dofollow high PR blogs.

bertbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2012, 05:43 PM   #9
waynemorrise
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Smtih View Post
Hello there,

I am tried of searching Dofollow blogs on search engines. If anyone know the techniques how I find Dofollow blogs on search engines? Please let me know

Regards

I'm sure they will surely not share this one. All i can say is to try to look for a tool that can help you to determine do follow and no follow site. There's a lot of it over the internet.

Old 13th July 2012, 02:59 AM   #10
Vishenda

I agree to bhartzer. Just build natural link in quality websites. Many dofollow sites are full of spam stuffs. I suggest social media because they are very helpful now.

Vishenda is offline   Reply With Quote