Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 30th September 2016, 01:12 AM   #1
chrylent

Default Domain Authority - WHY DA IS IMPORTANT?

Hi. Everyone,

I simply thinking about how DA is so much vital when it doesn't put any impact of your site web crawler rankings. DA has nothing to do with your site SEO. We as a whole realize that. Be that as it may, When we are attempting to offer advertisement spaces or supported post on our online journal/site individuals searching for good DA of the Blog. Do you think it bodes well? I really did not trouble myself with DA. Be that as it may, when I attempt to offer promotions on my web journal individuals search for my DA. However My online journal is performing great in Google.

Old 30th September 2016, 10:48 AM   #2
KenzieM9

Hi,

When you are talking to advertisers, are they wanting links or basic "image advertisements".

If you are selling links, then DA has a really big impact on how powerful that link is so it is completely understandable for your customers to ask for that.

It is important to understand that DA is a good representation of how trustworthy your site is.

However, if they are just looking to place an advertisement then I agree traffic will definitely be more important

Old 4th October 2016, 06:30 AM   #3
erikathomson
VIP Contributor

The thing in my mind about DA is that, it's a most legit matrix for the Seo prospective since google had killed it's page rank algorithm.

So that's why I think DA is the most important factor now a days for the SEOs.

Old 6th October 2016, 02:11 AM   #4
Williams Reus

Among the many SEO factors, the key elements which make up the DA are – The website’s Age, Popularity, Backlinks, MozRank, MozTrust, etc. Domain Authority was developed as a competitive metric to keep track of how well you are performing when compared to your opposition. The more the DA on a scale of 100, the better your website is placed when it comes to ranking on Google.

Williams Reus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2016, 02:00 AM   #5
urbansoft
VIP Contributor

Smile

DA is give the online reputation for client website. It will provide good customer user experience and search engine ranking.

Old 19th October 2016, 07:09 AM   #6
Intuz

With domain authority, you can determine which domains have powerful or authoritative link profiles than others. Domain Authority is Mozís calculated metric based on data from the Mozscape web index.

Domain authority mainly based on three factors: Age, Popularity, and Size.

Intuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2016, 05:30 AM   #7
Jennifer Martin

Earlier Page rank toolbar used to play an important role. But as we know, long back Google has stopped updating it's Pagerank toolbar so now other than Domain Authority their is no other component to measure website qualtiy & to know how trustworthy the website is.

Jennifer Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2016, 02:07 AM   #8
jeffscott
VIP Contributor

Domain authority describes how important your website is and how reliable as a source to the users so that it is one of the most important features of the website.

Old 21st October 2016, 11:31 AM   #9
Ashley Harrison

I understand what DA is but how do I naturally make mine higher?

I've had my domain for several years now and want to increase its domain authority. Any tips?

Ashley Harrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2016, 01:59 AM   #10
Rob Schneider

can any one of you explain what is domain authority actually?

Rob Schneider is offline   Reply With Quote