Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > General Search Engine Marketing Information
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 21st May 2011, 06:38 PM   #1
David Jackson
VIP Contributor

Exclamation Learning How To Use The Search Engines More Effectively Will Increase Your Income

If you become adept at using the search engines more effectively, you will increase your income. If you learn how to use the search engines more effectively, you can significantly decrease your web surfing efforts and spend more time on those things that actually help you make money.

If you learn how to use the search engines more effectively, you can find quality articles written by the best and brightest marketers without having to wade through the muck... Continue reading Learning How to Use the Search Engines More Effectively Will Increase Your Income.

David Jackson

Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 1st June 2011, 02:39 AM   #2
B2Bexpert

There is lots of area from you can earn thousand of dollers every month.

Some Search Engine Area

* Adsense
* Ranking for your business
* Using PPC for your business
* Placing adds on your website

Adsense is most commonly use for this purpose. Off course there is some technique for using it to get more clicks and more earning but for it you should lean and need to do some experiments

B2Bexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2011, 10:12 AM   #3
David Jackson
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2Bexpert View Post
There is lots of area from you can earn thousand of dollers every month.
Thanks for your feedback, but you've completely missed the point of the article.

David Jackson

Old 1st June 2011, 04:05 PM   #4
Rojae Braga

Send a message via Skype™ to Rojae Braga

Post On using search engines more effectively

Hi David,

I've taken time reading your post. And it seems that you've made a clear point there on how we could utilize target keywords such as "how to use search engines more effectively" in appearing for search results.

I've been reading similar tips on the benefits of repeating your keywords over and over again to your blog content. Does it really contribute that much in optimizing your search engine results?

I'd love to know. Thanks!

Best,
Rojae

Rojae Braga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2011, 05:26 PM   #5
David Jackson
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojae Braga View Post
I've taken time reading your post. And it seems that you've made a clear point there on how we could utilize target keywords such as "how to use search engines more effectively" in appearing for search results.

I've been reading similar tips on the benefits of repeating your keywords over and over again to your blog content. Does it really contribute that much in optimizing your search engine results?

I'd love to know. Thanks!
Hi Rojae,

Thank you for your response and for taking the time to read my article. First of all, it's important to differentiate between the terms "keyword" and "keyword phrases." There is a difference.

The term keyword is used to refer to a one-word term. A keyword phrase refers to the use of two or more word-combinations. For example, "search" is a keyword. However, "how to use search engines more effectively" is a keyword phrase.

Regarding repeating your keywords over and over again, I don't recommend that practice at all. It might look like you're keyword spamming to the search engines, and your site will be penalized. Your keywords should flow naturally as part of your content, and should read as such.

Besides the possibility of being penalized, forcing or jamming keywords in where they don't fit or belong will make your content read unnaturally, and will lead to an unpleasant reading experience for your visitors.

David Jackson

Last edited by David Jackson; 1st June 2011 at 05:34 PM.
David Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2011, 11:17 AM   #6
Rojae Braga

Send a message via Skype™ to Rojae Braga

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Jackson View Post
Hi Rojae,

Thank you for your response and for taking the time to read my article. First of all, it's important to differentiate between the terms "keyword" and "keyword phrases." There is a difference.

The term keyword is used to refer to a one-word term. A keyword phrase refers to the use of two or more word-combinations. For example, "search" is a keyword. However, "how to use search engines more effectively" is a keyword phrase.

Regarding repeating your keywords over and over again, I don't recommend that practice at all. It might look like you're keyword spamming to the search engines, and your site will be penalized. Your keywords should flow naturally as part of your content, and should read as such.

Besides the possibility of being penalized, forcing or jamming keywords in where they don't fit or belong will make your content read unnaturally, and will lead to an unpleasant reading experience for your visitors.

David Jackson
Hi David!

Thanks for clarifying that to me. I have to agree with you that it is not a good practice to have your keyword phrases repeated, even for me I find it really annoying if I'll be the viewer.

I've mentioned this after seeing the link that you've posted:

Nevertheless I think you've made quite a good job in using your keyword phrase to fit or belong to your content that still reads naturally.

How long have you been into this kind of business? I'd love to know. It seems that I could learn a lot from you. Thanks!

Rojae Braga

Rojae Braga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2011, 07:10 PM   #7
David Jackson
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojae Braga View Post
I think you've made quite a good job in using your keyword phrase to fit or belong to your content that still reads naturally.

How long have you been into this kind of business? I'd love to know. It seems that I could learn a lot from you.
Thanks for the compliment. I have over 20 years of sales & marketing experience. I've been doing business online behind the scenes since 2002 - with my current website since 2008.

David Jackson

Old 15th June 2011, 05:48 PM   #8
Lucky Adam

The article is good and full of useful information. Thanks david, you have done it once again.

Lucky Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2011, 09:25 AM   #9
David Jackson
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Adam View Post
The article is good and full of useful information. Thanks david, you have done it once again.
Lucky, thank you for taking the time to read my article.

David Jackson