Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Blogs and Blogging
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th February 2014, 04:32 AM   #31
Cindy16

Make a keyword research.. Find out what most people are searching in Google. Then write a blog around those topics.

Old 7th April 2014, 06:41 AM   #32
AvniShergill

Visit your competitors blog, see what topics they are covering also see for the queries about which people are searching. All this techniques can help you to write new topics for your blog.

AvniShergill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2014, 03:14 AM   #33
gaylerichardson

Try to put information about your websites or product and don't promotion in blogs.

gaylerichardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2014, 06:43 PM   #34
SamWP

If you know your industry well then you should have plenty to write about. The best place actually to get blog content are your customers! They can tell you from their experiences what are good topics to cover on your blog post.

In addition to writing about the experiences of your customers from using your products and services or challenges before finding your products and services, there are many other things you can cover. I will list them here:

1. Current News in your Business
2. Talk More About You And Your Team
3. Educational Posts On The Product And Services You Offer
4. Video Posts
5. Success Stories or Motivational Posts From People That Used Your Products and Services.
6. Promotional Posts
7. Product or Service Review Posts
8. Q & A Posts

You can start with these and expand easily on each one. Just remember that writing and posting is one part of blogging. Most people forget to promote their blog post after it is published. People have to find you so you have to promote in places were they are likely to be.

SamWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2014, 03:54 AM   #35
dikshaets121

Choose what type of blog you want to create. Carve out a niche and pick a catchy title that captures the essence of your blog. Remember that a blog, like your clothes, is an extension of you. For most people, your blog site may be the only thing they identify you with and you want to be sure that who you are on the inside is reflected in your blog.

dikshaets121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2014, 07:46 AM   #36
chetna271

If you are confused what to write, then u can chose any anyone of the following ways:

1. Long Tail Keyword
2. Industry Related News
3. Hot industry topics
4. Guest Blogger
5. Topics related to the problems of the customers

chetna271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2014, 11:29 AM   #37
Book In Essence

Whatever you do, don't promote your services in your blog post! It turns off so many readers and you will kill future traffic to your blog.

Old 16th January 2015, 07:21 PM   #38
rupertsilva10

I make a keyword research too. I believe this is a very effective way of ensuring that your blog gets more visitors. If you have the means, why not hire writers to write for your blog. Provide them with the necessary keywords.

rupertsilva10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2015, 01:21 PM   #39
ben1975

Hi devm5

Here is a must visit site for those who want to be able to improve the quality of the content on their websites and blogs.

www.Copyblogger.com

They will have you writing like a seasoned blogging pro in no time - and its free

Quote:
Originally Posted by devm5 View Post
Hi everybody, can any one help me regarding blog posting. I am very confused what to write in my blog(you can see in my signature) as it is all about machines & equipments like steel rolling mill machinery, plants, roller conveyor, sprockets, an so on.

It is very difficult for me to find some good ideas so that I can write some good blog posts on this blog. As I do not want to post something similar to what I have posted earlier.

Because of this the no of visitors have also decreased to my blog, as consistency has broken.

Any help/ideas please.

Many Thanks

ben1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2015, 02:01 PM   #40
faizybaig

Write everything that has in your mind about blog's topic and always write unique content

faizybaig is offline   Reply With Quote