Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Link Development
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 1st May 2012, 09:46 AM   #11
SashaMike

Default video submission

Basically, video submission is one of the good ways to present your product information practically which usually many multinational companies are doing these days. Besides you should also have good presentating skills to attract visitors.

SashaMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 2nd May 2012, 06:25 PM   #12
Creative Pile

We love filming and editing videos. It's such a great feeling seeing your work in motion with sound & music. With youtube being one of the top ten websites in the world, It would just make sense to start making movies for more exposure.

Here are some of our videos for you viewing pleasure

http://www.creativepile.com/about/our-work/?cat=11

Old 3rd May 2012, 11:50 AM   #13
alocsin

You have to be careful about being just a talking head on such videos because nobody will watch that for more than a few seconds. Add some graphics and use jump cuts to add interest to your effort.

alocsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2012, 01:57 PM   #14
Mike.Bean
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorothykinder View Post
Hi Debra,

I think what you have said about Youtube is perfectly right,. since i too felt that when we work for our videos to get published in You tube its like we are promoting You tube but not our site.
You are able to put a link in the video descriptions. You can't make it a shortlink but I have generated revenue off of my links on the description of my youtube video's.

You should also make the link in the very first part of the description so people see that first without having to click on the "more description" button.

www.mediabean.biz

www.philosophyroundtable.com
Mike.Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2012, 11:16 AM   #15
ReganP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.Bean View Post
You are able to put a link in the video descriptions. You can't make it a shortlink but I have generated revenue off of my links on the description of my youtube video's.

You should also make the link in the very first part of the description so people see that first without having to click on the "more description" button.
Yes, if you are making a video, whether it is for SEO purposes or not, you need to make sure to include a link to your site. Depending on what the video is about, you might want to make a special landing page to direct them to. So, if your video is about a particular product or line, you might want them to click on the link and go to a special page with those products offered at a slight discount.

Old 26th July 2013, 08:41 AM   #16
Jessicacis

Default Video Submission

Video submission is a good seo strategy. There are many websites available for video submissions like vimeo, metacafe, youtube, molv and more. Video submission also increase your website visibility and video search ranking as it relates to your business’ keywords and increase search-based traffic.

Jessicacis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2013, 10:44 PM   #17
platnumcn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicacis View Post
Video submission is a good seo strategy. There are many websites available for video submissions like vimeo, metacafe, youtube, molv and more. Video submission also increase your website visibility and video search ranking as it relates to your business’ keywords and increase search-based traffic.
I agree with you Jessica on your point. In fact a lot of my friends and people, who I know, are using it as a relevant SEO tool in their effort to have a commanding position in the online world.

Old 29th July 2013, 09:10 AM   #18
PatprecisionE
VIP Contributor

Besides the SEO benefit, having quality videos out there is a great way to promote your business. I would just focus on making good videos that people will actually like. The backlinks will come naturally.

PatprecisionE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2013, 05:18 AM   #19
Abhinandan Garg

Yes, Video marketing is good and even better than banner advertisement and other small marking elements. You can target your audience and get relevant traffic as well

But One think i never suggest is "Submission", it takes time but no result. So choose the best site Youtube to host your video and try to get ranked there

Abhinandan Garg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2013, 06:00 AM   #20
robinmark

Hello friend nice discussion on video submission and marketing really its help me to understand the actually way to promote my video or marketing.

robinmark is offline   Reply With Quote