Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > General Issues > Small Business Conferences, Seminars & Webinars
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 13th February 2014, 07:01 PM   #1
ChristineG

Send a message via Skype™ to ChristineG

Default FREE Training Webinar On WordPress On 2/20

You know you need a website if you are going to succeed online. You may even have one already... but you're just tired of the time, cost and aggravation associated with it.

Or, maybe you don't even have a website or blog yet, and you know you are wasting valuable time you could be using to market yourself and your business.

That's why I want to invite you to a FREE training webinar I'm hosting on Thursday, February 20th called “5 Surprising Reasons Why it's Now Super Simple to Create Your Own Customer and Client-Attracting Website--FAST, Without HEADACHES, and for FREE!"

Every time I holds this free training, the lines are filled to maximum capacity with folks clamoring for this information—and here’s the thing: it’s the LAST time ever I’ll be holding this webinar!

I’ll be sharing urgent and important information on what you need to create a lot more income with your website, this year and beyond.

To secure your spot on this extremely popular training, just go here: http://www.shesgotclients.com/wordpress5reasons

Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 4th October 2014, 05:26 AM   #2
aturovidal90

Can you share the slide of this webminar? I want to read. Thank you!

aturovidal90 is offline   Reply With Quote