Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Offline > Trade Shows, Conferences & Expos
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10th October 2008, 11:13 AM   #1
nickmas80

Default Customized Company Shirts To Wear During Shows, Conferences, And Expos

Does anyone have experience with or know of a brand/company that sells professional shirts with company logos? I have found some shirts but they seem to be of a lower quality and do not fit well. I am looking for high quality, well fitting, long sleeve button-up, and in a red color. One example is the upper arms on the shirt I have seem like they were made for Arnold Schwarzenegger.

nickmas80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 29th October 2008, 09:17 AM   #2
Rachel

Default shirts

Hi Nick,

We've run into similar issues. We usually end up buying the shirt we like/want from a regular store then bringing it to a local print/embroidery shop. Depending on how many shirts you need, that may or may not work out and then of course, it's typically more expensive as well.

Can you buy online, in bulk from a traditional store like Eddie Bauer, Lands End, Haggar, etc. and have them shipped to a print shop?

Not sure if this is really all that helpful.

Best of luck!

Old 29th October 2008, 04:19 PM   #3
bdorland

There are lots of promotional product websites our there that will allow you to pick from a wide variety of shirts and then upload your logo and place your order. Here are a few options:

www.staplespromotionalproducts.com
www.branders.com
www.4imprint.com
www.customink.com

Good luck!

bdorland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2008, 12:01 PM   #4
jonny98002

Better yet give me a call About 65% of our busness is corporate apparel. We help companies like yours with all of their branding needs whether it is a pen or a shirt, it is all your brand.

We can help you if you are looking for better quality shirts. We work with several brand name shirt manufactures to ensure that we can offer you the best in quality and design.

Corporate Aparrel

Or just give me a call 253-394-0101.

jonny98002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2008, 12:38 PM   #5
tduboise

Default Here are three sites I've been pleased with

www.spreadshirt.com
www.cafepress.com
www.corporatecasuals.com

The last one has a variety of name-brand shirts and styles. Good Luck!

tduboise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2008, 09:48 AM   #6
poorrichardspro

Default T-shirts we all make the same items, but...

Yes, all of the promo dealers sell the same items, try them all out because t-shirt pricing is all set on the manufacturer's price, meaning, we all get it for the same price, it's just the mark up your promo vendor does to get the sale. Some sell at different levels, so price it out and ASK FOR SAMPLES, we send them all the time just to make sure the people can touch and feel the items. Also, in the t-shirt business, how the pricing goes is white, then gray, then colored. It all depends on QTY and locations of imprint and colors of imprint. Hope this helps and good luck! Kellie

poorrichardspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2009, 09:52 AM   #7
jm3

I second tduboise on spreadshirt.com!

jm3 is offline   Reply With Quote