Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > General Issues > Marketplace
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th February 2018, 02:32 PM   #1
sblack03

Default Looking For An Investor

Good day;
I am looking to start my dream business in a doggy daycare. Currently, my town only has 1 true doggy daycare and the rest of the businesses are really just kennels; not a play area for the dogs. I would like to start my own but if not feasible, I would be willing to have a franchise. My only problem is, I don't have any money for startup. This would be huge if I could find an investor who could help me out by getting this up and running in exchange for a percentage of my business. In today's world, many individuals consider their parents part of the family and treat them like family when it comes to food, treats, exercise, clothing, etc. Many pets feel nervous or anxious when their owners leave and then their owners feel bad but know there is little they can do. This is where my doggy daycare comes into plan. My business would bring in dogs for a full day or half day of fun and the dogs would be excited to come day after day knowing that they get to play all day with us. Eventually I would evolve into boarding and grooming. But for now, I could start out with daycare. According to my resources, the pet industry is booming and is only going to grow more. Back in 2016, $65 Billion was spent and again, this number will continue to rise. Pet parents want the best for their animals and spending the day having fun is a great alternative rather than staying home alone.
I am looking for someone who has the financial ability to help me take this business to a success for both of us. I am willing to work 120% to do just that. Is there anyone willing to help me bring this dream to a reality?

sblack03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.