Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > General Issues > Marketplace
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 5th September 2010, 12:41 AM   #1
imluckiest

Default SMS Marketing Service

5 Reasons Why Your Business Should Be Using SMS Marketing
  • The average person leaves home with three things: Their car keys, their purse or wallet and their cell phone. By utilizing SMS text message marketing you ensure your message reaches your customers no matter where they are. This potential is unmatched by any other means of promoting.
  • The time to market is immediate. No more waiting for ad copy to become proofed, weeks for new campaigns to become designed. It is now possible with SMS text messaging to begin a brand new marketing campaign from creation to delivery in just a few minutes.
  • SMS text messaging only markets to customers you have a positive relationship with and want to perform additional business with you. Your customers have opted-in to receive offers from you because they have given you permission to send them text messages.
  • Text message marketing is efficient and produces a redemption rate on the average from 20% to 70%. Compare that to print, TV, radio or direct mail which averages 1.5% at best.
  • More than 90% of text messages sent are opened and read within 4 minutes. No other promotion medium has that relationship with the consumer. SMS text messaging engages the consumer in a way that makes them look forward to additional offers from you.

What I'm Offering?
• Bounce Back or Auto-Response Messaging.
• SMS Text Broadcast Messaging.
• Unlimited Subscribers.
• Unlimited Messaging.
• Your Subscribers And Traffic Stats.
• Change Ads Anytime.
• No Hidden Charges.
• No Short Code Charges
• Works With Most US Carriers.
Cheapest Price In The Market.

More info at SMS Marketing Package

What I Need?

If you're doing advertising @ marketing for offline business, you can include my service as an add-on to your service and we can discuss about the compensation plan. By adding this service to your current portfolio, you will increase the value in the service you offer to the offline business and give them more reason why they should hire you to do marketing for them. Just drop me a pm if you interested in offering this service as part of your marketing service.

This service best work with businesses that relies on repeat purchase customers and businesses who would need to get in touch with their customer regularly.

For more info, visit my website at SMS Marketing.

Last edited by imluckiest; 5th September 2010 at 03:18 PM.
imluckiest is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 5th September 2010, 11:35 AM   #2
dsteele

I have a very good feeling about this but I am still unsure because everyone at this point is jumping in to grab there piece of the pie if you know what I mean.

dsteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2010, 03:16 PM   #3
imluckiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsteele View Post
I have a very good feeling about this but I am still unsure because everyone at this point is jumping in to grab there piece of the pie if you know what I mean.
May I know what kind of business are you operating?.. Capturing your client using sms marketing is really effective as mobile phone is like a life to people nowadays.. It's like giving your promotion directly to your hungry buyers..

And forgot to mention that my service only work in US..

imluckiest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2012, 05:11 AM   #4
Iris Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsteele View Post
Imluckiest has a point dsteelez! SMS marketing is a powerful tool in marketing your business. I believe people don’t go out of the house without bringing their phones with them. I personally am like that, can’t live without my phone with me. ;-) So it’s more likely that customers will be interested with your business because of what you sent them through SMS. One glitch though is that SMS marketing will be limited only to those who you know and know you, whose names appear on your phonebook (unless you ask your friends to refer you to their friends also.

I learned this when I got my MBA degree. This has opened my mind to all possibilities of how to market your product and begin earning big income that you won’t need to get employed anymore. If you’re interested in pursuing master’s degree or getting a business degree, we now have the trend of online programs nowadays. It’s just going to a school and learning everything you have to learn without having the need to “physically” go to a classroom and consume most of your time. Learn online, acquire your degree online, and be successful through online degree programs. Their professors are excellent and tuition fees are low. You can check this out at http://www.onlinecollegeclasses.com/.

I’m going to start my own photography business anytime soon and hope I’ll be able to apply everything I learned. Crossed fingers. Best luck to us! ;-)

Iris Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote