My name is Emily Ward and I'm currently working with Fuelman. We will be hosting a free webinar next week on "Ten New Ways to Reduce Your Fuel Costs" that I thought might be of interest to a few of you.
Details are below. Feel free to post any questions you have to this thread!
Are you a business owner or fleet manager tired of hearing the same tips and tricks for reducing fuel costs and improving your bottomline? If so, fleet management company, Fuelman, has an educational opportunity for you. On Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 2:00 PM EST, industry experts will be sharing their strategic advice on fuel savings through a live webcast that promises to offer a fresh perspective on fleet management for businesses today.
Even though fuel prices and fuel economy are major issues for all business fleets, there are still a number of ways to save money on fuel beyond the prices at the pump. From driver performance issues to vehicle aerodynamics, little changes can add up to big savings for your fleet. In this free webinar, you will:
- Learn about small changes that can add up to big savings in your fuel budget
- Hear the 10 most effective savings methods you’ve been missing
- Listen to real-life examples of fleets who have successfully implemented these strategies
-Leave with actionable insights that you can implement in your business
The webinar will be led by:
- Paul Citarella, Senior Vice-President of Marketing and Sales at FleetCor
- Benton Routh, President of Petroleum Marketer Private Label Division at FleetCor
- Michael Smith, Executive Vice President at Magellan Fuel
- David Cullen, Executive Editor at FleetOwner Magazine
Tuesday September 21, 2010
2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PT
About Fuelman, a division of FleetCor Fuelman, a division of FleetCor Technologies Inc., is a leading provider of commercial fleet fueling services. The Fuelman program has been utilized by commercial fleet managers to control and manage their fueling expenditures since 1985. By offering an exclusive fueling network for its customers, the Fuelman program drives incremental traffic to our merchant partners. For more information on Fuelman, visit www.fuelman.com