Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Pay Per Click Advertising
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 20th February 2009, 06:11 AM   #1
etreet

Arrow Found A Good Place To Start Campagins Right Away

i bought a product called copynprofit, and they promise that by using exact live campaign in this site,people can make money right away, i tried to copy 3 of their campaigns and launched last sunday,i have made about $150,but I have spent over $60 ,not very good ROI, see my clickbank screen shot,I temporarily ceased the campaign because i wanna find out how to increase my ROI?Has anybody trid this service before,how does it work?

etreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 20th February 2009, 09:22 AM   #2
Jack16

I am looking for any response on this service ......

Old 21st February 2009, 04:30 AM   #3
eproducts

I haven't heard of this service before. I am also eager to know more about it.

I will try and check this out in the meantime

eproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 02:24 PM   #4
SteveSe939

I heard of this a few weeks ago, and since then have only read positive things about it. Seems like it's new, but growing pretty fast.

SteveSe939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2009, 03:20 AM   #5
jenno

True it's not a "traditional" ROI you'd want to see... but in the end you made a decent amount of money. How much time did you spend for that result? A lot of affiliate marketers these days would be pretty satisfied with that ROI.

jenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 12:38 PM   #6
Jynell

At least you are getting a ROI. Haven't heard of the service but seems like you are making some money. You may need to optimize it more though. Keep us posted if you restart the campaign again.

Jynell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2009, 02:56 PM   #7
menexis

Send a message via Skype™ to menexis

Dude, if you spend $60 on advertising and made $150. 150-60 is good money. that is good conversion. you just have to run more ads. Even if you only made $20 profit, it is worth it. The next step is to increase the volume.

If you can spend $2000 on ads a day and make $3200., your profit would be 1200 a day

menexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2009, 05:03 AM   #8
stephen186

exactly, if you are using PPC, you need to test four to five campaigns at a time and then see what is profitable for you.

stephen186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2009, 02:37 AM   #9
itzpaul

Send a message via AIM to itzpaul

Yeah that's good money. Keep up the good work

itzpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2009, 09:18 AM   #10
ompundit

Default My concerns would be...

So I sign up for this system which is going to give me, and the other thousands of users, the same campaigns attached to the same small base of niche offerings.

I'm not saying this service is bad, but traditionally "to good to be true get rich schemes" are to good to be true.

I did a little research and while there is a lot of good articles out there about this system, most seem to be from affiliates of the service, which are biased.

I personally look to find opportunities that don't have a thousands of competitiors, and in this case those competitors ALL have the same campaign details you do, that will make competeing harder.

I'm not putting down this service since I haven't tried it, but I suggest you heavily research it, like you should with any opportunity, before you put any money into it.

ompundit is offline   Reply With Quote