Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Link Development
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 13th June 2009, 12:22 AM   #1
Rachel Rofe

Cool post!

Here are some more links to find dofollow blogs relevant to your niche (these are search engines):

http://www.inlineseo.com/dofollowdiver/

http://directoryblogger.com/dofollow-blog-search/

Rachel Rofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 13th June 2009, 07:12 AM   #2
barbdear

Very generous of you ... thanks for sharing!

barbdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2009, 12:34 PM   #3
bizcard

Thanks for the list... Will try this soon. Cheers!

bizcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2009, 04:10 AM   #4
sahota

Just to make sure you all are aware that NOFOLLOW meaning has changed recently .... I would say don't worry about NOFOLLOW much its not same as it was a year back. Get links combination of DOFOLLOW and NOFOLLOW. I was even earlier telling all my friends to not to worry about NO FOLLOW as its meaning will change sooner or later and it has finally. Just get links as many as you can and some NOFOLLOW links won't harm you.

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/pagerank-sculpting/

sahota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2009, 02:42 PM   #5
gregdbowen

thanks for that last post - I have heard some conflicting things about nofollow - it is better to get links from pages with high page rank though right? Anyone have a list of high traffic blogs that allow you to post a link?

gregdbowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2009, 04:44 PM   #6
lunartcorp

Remember to post on sites that are related to your sites. It does not make sense that I site that sells cars post on a site that sell insurance.

You are not posting only for Search Engine but also for People. In fact, your work should be more focused on People (Getting Traffic and Conversion).

Old 24th June 2009, 06:49 PM   #7
BBGregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Title Insurance View Post
Some day ago here i asked for dofollow blogs i get some of positive reply and some negative reply but finally i got list of dofollow blogs hope you all guys like dofollow blogs.
Great list buddy, I was having a hard time searching for a blog that automatically approves comment. Thanks to this great list buddy!

BBGregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2009, 11:23 AM   #8
Doug

The problem with nofollow blogs is that they attract the comment spammers in droves so I wonder what the point is of even trying to comment on them.

Links from relevant topical sites are probably more valuable anyway

Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2009, 11:46 AM   #9
david64

If you really want to comment on dofollow blogs just type into Google "dofollow search engine". However, the problem is that if you go around commenting on blogs with rich-keyword anchors you are going to get a rep. as a comment spammer and that will take some time to dissolve.

Blog comment spam will help you get rankings, but at an expense to your site's reputation.

david64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2009, 01:12 AM   #10
Payroll Tampa

Thx for providing such a great list of dofollow and some them also top commentators, thx for sharing.

Payroll Tampa is offline   Reply With Quote