Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Ideas Forum Info > New Member Introductions
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 29th October 2015, 01:20 PM   #1
Jakea91

Default New To The Forums

Hello everyone,

My name is Jake, I'm 24 and am an entrepreneur. My business is still in the planning stages, but is coming together. As of right now I am working full-time in car sales and part time in real estate but my true passion is owning my own chain of businesses.

I became a licensed real estate broker, in Oregon, back in April, 2015. I began working full-time in car sales in mid September, 2015. Weather car sales or real estate, my passion is in business and sales.

I worked as a police officer for a little over a year before realizing that there was much more that I wanted to do. I don't like feeling limited in my ability to set and accomplish goals.

I went to college for 2 years and studied criminal justice and business. However, I do not believe that success can be taught in our current education system. I believe in order to be successful, you must have an imagination, persevering spirit and common sense.

I enjoy traveling and fishing. I measure success by time enjoying things, not by how much money is in my bank account. However, in order to have more time, you need a stream of revenue. Therefore, that is the reason I am working to create a chain of businesses.

This community could help me grow and begin my business by giving me constructive criticism and feedback on my plans and ideas.

I look forward to working with all of you!

Respectfully,

Jake C.

Jakea91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 31st October 2015, 09:23 AM   #2
torka

Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)

Search Engine Guide Blogger

Welcome aboard, Jake! I'm glad you decided to join our merry crew. What a terrific intro! I can't wait to hear more about your ideas and plans.

We love to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses, so please feel free to ask whatever questions you may have in the appropriate discussion area. We also value your experience, so just jump right in to any threads that appeal to you.

If you have any questions about what you can or cannot post, a quick check of the forum rules may be helpful. I look forward to your active participation in our discussions!

--Torka

Old 9th November 2015, 12:50 AM   #3
nationwidemea

Nice to hear from you Jake, first of all best wishes for your business journey, you will have to see and gain a lot of things in your journey but i would like to know so far which business give you more passion to attach with, is it the car sales business or real estate?

nationwidemea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2015, 06:14 AM   #4
prandall

Thumbs up Welcome aboard!

Hey Jake, what an energetic interesting intro. I am a kindred spirit with your view on money and enjoying your work. I am a fan of the sentiment "Do what you love and success will follow."

My biggest enemy is that I enjoy so many things

I am looking forward to your ideas and adventures.