Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Inspiration & Ideas > What Type of Business Should I Start?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22nd March 2015, 10:35 PM   #181
MoneyMike_111

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuition View Post
More... 177 posts on this thread and one month invested. How has it been worth it? What has changed?
TBH...nothing....

I don't blame u guys for stopping. My whole life people have tried to help me. I mean simple fact is Im gonna do it my way in the end anyways....

MoneyMike_111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 22nd March 2015, 10:36 PM   #182
MoneyMike_111

I don't need HELP per se. I need ideas!

Old 22nd March 2015, 10:38 PM   #183
tuition

You may need to read Altucher. He blogs about becoming an idea machine.

http://www.jamesaltucher.com/

tuition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2015, 04:00 PM   #184
Spider
VIP Contributor

Nothing has changed, Mike, because you refuse to change anything.

Honestly, I have never had to offer so many ideas to one person before. They always "get it" and realize that if their life is going to change, they will have to change themselves.

You won't change. You have refused to change. Have you done anything - even the most simple thing - that I have asked you to do? No!

There is something you are gaining from staying the way you are. Until you realize that the only thing holding you back is You, your life will remain the same.

You don't need ideas. There are ideas all around you. You have an "idea machine" in your hand right now - a computer with access to the internet. Enter "Google.com" or "Bing.com" or "Yahoo.com" and you can get ten thousand ideas in a matter of minutes.

But you will do nothing with any of them --- until you decide you want to change and that you ARE GOING to change.

Focus on that. Decide to change something about yourself - anything - and start making that change and you will find ideas coming to you. And when you have a few ideas and make a few more changes, more ideas will come. And more, and more, until you have so many ideas you will be inundated with ideas.

But You have to change. Only you can do that.

One day, this will dawn on you. And you will wonder why you took you so long to realize this simple fact.

Last edited by Spider; 23rd March 2015 at 04:02 PM.
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2015, 01:21 PM   #185
MoneyMike_111

Ok.

Old 1st August 2016, 07:24 AM   #186
MoneyMike_111

Ive been intrested in freelance side work for a while now...just gotta find something im decent at.