Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > General Issues > Small Business Conferences, Seminars & Webinars
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th September 2013, 04:46 PM   #1
JeremyBrown

Default Laser Tag Pro

Hey there, everybody. My name is Jeremy with Laser Tag Pro. We are a small business, manufacturing laser tag equipment, started out by a good friend of mine, Aaron Fischer. We truly believe that laser tag can be a profitable stand alone small business for an individual, couple, or group of business partners. Whether indoor, outdoor, or the easiest start-up, mobile, laser tag is becoming huge. I'll be doing a free online presentation this Friday, 9/20, at 8PM Central Time to introduce myself and our company and to answer any questions you and others have about our equipment and laser tag in general. Please join us! www.lasertagpro.com/webinar-registration

JeremyBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 7th October 2013, 03:44 PM   #2
PatprecisionE
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyBrown View Post
Hey there, everybody. My name is Jeremy with Laser Tag Pro. We are a small business, manufacturing laser tag equipment, started out by a good friend of mine, Aaron Fischer. We truly believe that laser tag can be a profitable stand alone small business for an individual, couple, or group of business partners. Whether indoor, outdoor, or the easiest start-up, mobile, laser tag is becoming huge. I'll be doing a free online presentation this Friday, 9/20, at 8PM Central Time to introduce myself and our company and to answer any questions you and others have about our equipment and laser tag in general. Please join us! www.lasertagpro.com/webinar-registration
Hi Jeremy! Jeez, I haven't played lazer tag since I was kid. It was always alot of fun. Welcome to the forum.

PatprecisionE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2013, 04:09 PM   #3
JeremyBrown

Thanks for the welcome, Pat! I am 31 now, and it really is still a blast! We usually go to a little nature preserve nearby to play. It is also great exercise, but you don't feel like you are working hard until your muscles aches the next day. lol!

Old 11th November 2013, 10:55 AM   #4
twhansbury

When I was a kid Lazer Tag was the coolest!!
Love the idea and checked out your FB sight.
Wondering of you ever thought of using any of the
celebrating of Lazer tag by Barney on How i meet your mother in your marketing?

Old 13th November 2013, 04:15 PM   #5
JeremyBrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by twhansbury View Post
When I was a kid Lazer Tag was the coolest!!
Love the idea and checked out your FB sight.
Wondering of you ever thought of using any of the
celebrating of Lazer tag by Barney on How i meet your mother in your marketing?
I have seen that clip from the show! Hilarious. Haven't used it at all though. lol

Old 23rd December 2013, 02:34 PM   #6
sundynamic8

Wow, I haven't played Laser Tag for many years. It was so much fun when I did.

I just checked out your video on your site, and it looks cool, but those "subfeatures" text needs to be larger, since I can't read them at that the speed and size the scroll past by.

Theres definitely room for a evolution to the genre, it was fun and still probably is fun, but too many places are closing up.

Hope the best of luck to you.

sundynamic8 is offline   Reply With Quote