Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Inspiration & Ideas > What Type of Business Should I Start?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 21st September 2015, 05:28 AM   #1
saiburi

Default Which Online Business Is Best?

I want to start my online business. which is best idea with low investment.

saiburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 21st September 2015, 12:31 PM   #2
torka

Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)

Search Engine Guide Blogger

You don't give us enough information to answer.

First, you say you want "low investment." Does that mean you simply don't have a lot of money to spend? Or are you looking for one of those imaginary "make tons of money without having to lift a finger" online "opportunities"? Having not much money to invest isn't necessarily an issue. Being unwilling to invest time, on the other hand, is a huge problem.

Second, you have told us absolutely nothing about where you're located, what you're interested in doing, what talents / skills / experience you already have, what sort of market research you've done, what ideas you might be considering.

You're going to have to give us a whole lot more to work with before we can make any recommendations or give you any ideas.

--Torka

Old 28th September 2015, 08:54 AM   #3
DeniseTaylor
VIP Contributor

Actually, any online business is low cost and low risk in comparison to an offline business. ;-)

The best thing to do is research topics for which you have a lot of knowledge and a passion. The more knowledge you have the better, because you will be able to share unique, original ideas. Going for things you don't know a lot about is much harder - especially in competitive topics.

At any rate, the key to any business is laying out a plan to make the thing profitable. How will you monetize the business? How much demand is there for the topic? How much competition?

If you can manage to find a topic that in the sweet spot between good demand, low competition and a subject you know a lot about - that's the best place to start.

Hope that helps!

Last edited by DeniseTaylor; 28th September 2015 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Typos
DeniseTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2015, 10:30 AM   #4
Advance Smart

Make sure the business you start is a business you are familiar with and good at for that matter. Online business are low investment but you will need capital. If you don't have the funding make sure you find a good business loan company that can help you apply for a business loan.

Advance Smart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2015, 03:18 PM   #5
john14

There are so many options from setting up an e commerce website to starting SEO company it depends on you what kind of business you are interested in

john14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2015, 02:37 AM   #6
saiburi

Thanks for your ideas.

saiburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2015, 08:30 AM   #7
AK Sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiburi View Post

If you are aspiring entrepreneur and looking for a way to jump into online business on a small budget, but find yourself at a loss of ideas, this is for you. If you consider you have what it takes to become an online entrepreneur in 2015, here are few successful online business models that might work for you.

1. Daily Deals Website: You can start an online coupon or daily deal business. The idea of giving deals to prospective customers has been around forever, and it works. These sites can be a boon to business for the merchants.There are many online software available in the market that can help you to build daily deal website.Yo!Deals is among one of them that allow you to start an online daily deal business just in $99.

2) Essay Writing Platform: You can start your own marketplace for freelance writers as well as seekers. Essay writing platform offers online writing service to students and academicians. Essay writing platform is in high demand because of simple business model and high earning opportunities.

To set up essay writing platform,PaperWeight developed by FATbit will best the best choice

AK Sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2015, 05:51 AM   #8
david14beck

It is depends on your compatibles, whats your interest, hobby etc. but now a days you can start with some of this like affiliate, blogging and the most one starting a eCommerce website.

Old 18th November 2015, 11:34 AM   #9
oldbuddy
VIP Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to oldbuddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiburi View Post
I would say to start a Blog (cost less than $1.50 a month) and monetize it with advertising and affiliate promotions. No matter what you eventually end up doing, this will be a valuable skill to develop and gain experience with.

Old 22nd December 2015, 12:59 AM   #10
LaneKreps

Send a message via Skype™ to LaneKreps

Any online business can be better. It depends upon your business, services, your market reputation, etc. If you are better than your competitor, your customers are satisfied with your services, then any business will get succeed.

LaneKreps is offline   Reply With Quote