Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Generating Revenue, Insurance, Taxes, Etc. > eBay & Other Auctions & Marketplaces
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 5th July 2012, 10:20 PM   #1
droekle

Send a message via Yahoo to droekle
Default Free EBay Tool

I found this FREE eBay search tool that lets you set up items to search for on eBay and then it notifies you via email if anything gets listed that matches your criteria.

You can set up as many searches as you want and set the time from 15 minutes to 1 hour, 3 hours, 12 hours, 1 day or 1 week.

I have been using this tool to find things on eBay, especially specialized or collectible items.

eBay has a search tool, but it is limited and only notifies once every 24 hours. I have found a lot of Buy It Now items using this tool that I was able to purchase immediately before anyone else even knew it was listed.

Again, this is a totally FREE tool.

http://item-alarm.com

Enjoy.

Dave

droekle is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 8th August 2012, 05:05 AM   #2
jasminelane

Thanks for this info.Keep update

jasminelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2013, 03:36 AM   #3
nancy30

sounds good is there any tool which will keep an eye on the product which I am going to buy

nancy30 is offline   Reply With Quote