Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Blogs and Blogging
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd September 2013, 12:47 AM   #11
preeti22

I want to write a guest post for a real estate blog . Can anyone help me in finding one?
I have a topic named as How to Rehab houses and sell them for Profit

preeti22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 3rd September 2013, 05:32 AM   #12
Mellisa Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen 100 View Post
How long do you typically wait for a blogger to respond to your guest post request before moving on to another blog?
For how long time will wait, depends on the blog post’s topic because if blog topic is general then at max 7 to 10 days are enough to wait for blogger to respond for guest post but if the topic is based on latest technology, news then at max 3 to 4 days are enough to wait for blogger to respond for guest post .

Old 19th October 2013, 09:24 PM   #13
puffingLife

Make it 3 days at most, if it fails, then go to some other blogs. People are ignoring guest posts nowadays specially if they are already making good traffic.

puffingLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2013, 02:06 AM   #14
jaysh4922

Guest Blogging is more than writing a blog post for some other blog...There are 2 types of guest blogging –

1. Guest blogging on own blog
2. Guest blogging on others blog

After google panda updation guest blogging is much more importent than link exchange..importance of guest blogging is visitor attract to our blog and can share something or give some comments and give a link to our blog..

jaysh4922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2013, 12:43 PM   #15
danieldd

Send a message via Skype™ to danieldd

I got to this thread actually looking for a place to guest post on business topics. However, as ambitious as I am, I got rejected without even showcasing my articles - "due to the large amount of submissions".

The best way, imo, is to join an online blogging community, where you will meet people of similar interest. It is key to show you are not an Indian seo guy, who has a poor writing skills and is only looking to have a link in your blog. Show fellow bloggers you actually care about the content you submit.

danieldd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2014, 06:25 AM   #16
patriciakramer
VIP Contributor

Hiii,

I need more details on guest post means start basic so anyone help me ?

patriciakramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2014, 09:36 AM   #17
Jen 100

Quote:
I need more details on guest post means start basic so anyone help me ?
Guest posting is when you write content, such as a guest blog post, for someone else's blog, making you a guest author for that blog. It might be a one time event, where you provide one post for them to publish, or it might be a recurring situation, for example maybe you provide a post for them to publish each month or maybe you write a 3 post series for them to publish.

Old 12th March 2014, 07:25 AM   #18
RosieGlover
VIP Contributor

Bloggers do receive numerous mails, so its genuine to get late response. In the guest posting, firstly we provide topic to the blogger and not the content, so I wait for 1 week and after that I suggest that topic to someone else.

RosieGlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2014, 07:09 AM   #19
AvniShergill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen 100 View Post
When you contact a blog about submitting a guest post, it seems that some bloggers never respond one way or another and some bloggers get numerous emails a day so it takes them longer to respond. How long do you typically wait for a blogger to respond to your guest post request before moving on to another blog?
I will suggest you not to wait for more than 5days or a week. Many a time it happens that once to forward the particular topic to other blogger, you previous blogger will ask you for the same topic, but no need to worry suggest them your remaining topics.

AvniShergill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2014, 03:10 AM   #20
gaylerichardson

Thanks for this information.

gaylerichardson is offline   Reply With Quote