Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Social Media
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14th November 2013, 11:41 AM   #31
Giov

I don't think it's possible right now.
I looked for on the web but i did'nt find something interesting news

Giov is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 27th December 2013, 10:58 AM   #32
Carrie Minton

There are actually a lot of ways to earn using FB. First, when you promote your product or services to your friends and followers. Second, for FB page owners, they can apply on FB ads to promote and highlight their business. And I guess, there are many more ways, if you need more details, you can check more from the web. For sure, you'll find many articles about earning money using FB.

Carrie Minton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2014, 07:03 PM   #33
RyanTC

Make great posts. The foundation of any successful plan to make money with social media is good content, and lots of it. On Facebook, that means a stream of interesting links, images, and updates every day.
Make a commitment to earn. The only way to reliably make money using Facebook is through persistent work. Like any job, setting a schedule and sticking to it is the key.
Find an affiliate program. Affiliate programs provide you with a unique ID and marketing materials, and then pay you a commission based on how much business you generate.

Old 10th March 2014, 02:43 AM   #34
Katcarnes

I have a home based business and majority of my customers (and team members) are through Facebook. I have a business page and a group page as well. You can be successful if you work for it. So many people want instant success and quit within the first couple months because they are not making thousands of dollars a month (Yet!) But in all honesty, it can take a good 2 years to build up a team/customers to earn that kind of money! 2 years... vs 40 years to retire from a JOB? Easy pick for me

Katcarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2014, 07:04 AM   #35
NigelGriffiths

From what I have seen, it is possible to make money from FB....BUT the majority of it's uses are for branding & another way for Co's to interact/engage with their customers.

I have made money sending traffic from FB Ad's to an anti-snoring website I have....but I lost a lot in the process of testing & testing again & again to target the right age, gender & then comes the wording & the picture decisions of the Ad, along with all the variables on where they are taken i.e. the website.

The number of 'Likes' can be seen as some sort of authority to potential customers. e.g. if you were about to buy a product from a Co you hadn't heard of before & looked at their FB page; what would make you feel 'safer' in your purchase: 122 Likes or 8,600 Likes ??

It is things like that which FB is good for.

Hope this helps
Nigel

Last edited by torka; 13th March 2014 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Removed link - not allowed per forum policy, sorry!
NigelGriffiths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2014, 08:36 AM   #36
Kimjason

I think that's some how is connected with the advertising sort but sounds really great though. I mean it could have been really great if FB could be used as an on-line seller.

Kimjason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2014, 12:04 AM   #37
patricksimzon

More way to earn money on Facebook. Just promote it, but depends if what is your business. Just use your own technique how to get money on Facebook.

patricksimzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2014, 04:05 AM   #38
saytouqeer

Yes you can put the ads on your fanpage and generate revenue by the click the ads on your page. You can get money through the paypal or other methods of the online payment.

Old 21st April 2014, 08:55 AM   #39
patriciakramer
VIP Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax4fun View Post
I come across so much hearsay about making money online. Most of the time it's all about hustling. But it's a never ending cycle and it doesn't provide much if any value.

My opinion is, to make money online provide value to people first. Help others by sharing something you enjoy, have passion for, and are good at. That in turn will begin a constant stream of money without the exhausting chase of what's the new making money technique.

I use facebook as a way of creating a community of people who share a similar passion. In my case inspirational quotes, sayings, quotations... This has started to push my website numbers up and is pushing my income up. Always providing value first. It's better to have a visitor to your site who becomes a friend, than a customer you're trying to sell.

My 2 cents.
Its really true.

patriciakramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2014, 10:24 AM   #40
TonyFreeman

Yes, you can earn money through Facebook. You can give service to people where you can sell Likes, shares and Facebook accounts there are many people who want to promote their products which you can do by promoting it in Facebook or you can buy facebook ad account and then promote any of your clients product through that.

TonyFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote