Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Inspiration & Ideas > What Type of Business Should I Start?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2nd June 2017, 12:24 PM   #1
AngelBiz
VIP Contributor

Default 4 Wrong Reasons To Become An Entrepreneur

If you are an entrepreneur who has just entered the world of business, you are probably looking for the quickest way to receive a small business loan to get started. You may also be looking for the right people to help you start your business. In other words, you do everything to become a full-fledged entrepreneur.

However, some people wish to become entrepreneurs for wrong reasons. As a result, they end up frustrated, especially if they are not able to meet their expectations. They become obsessed with their reasons to the point in which they forget the reality, and begin to forget why they started down this path in the first place.

Below we discuss the wrong reasons for becoming an entrepreneur, so you don’t make any costly mistakes.

Read more - http://www.smallbizviewpoints.com/20...-entrepreneur/

AngelBiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 7th June 2017, 01:17 AM   #2
Julia StaRomana

Smile Popularity?

I didn't know some people became entrepreneurs to be popular. I agree there's some prestige attached to calling yourself an entrepreneur. But entrepreneurs aren't really more popular compared to employees.

Old 11th June 2017, 10:26 PM   #3
Brooke.Harper

Hey, Harry.

Quick question. Do you think it's wise for entrepreneurs to apply for a business or just save for it? I mean loan interest rates are ridiculously high and just in case the business doesn't turn reach the ROI you've set or no ROI at all, it's hard to look for another way to pay off the loan.