Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Inspiration & Ideas > What Type of Business Should I Start?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 9th July 2010, 03:41 PM   #11
WebWizard

That would be a great idea, and also insurance wise depends on what agent you assign to your business.

WebWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 9th July 2010, 10:53 PM   #12
goodscoolwf

An indoor soccer facility?To have an large enough pitch is the most important aspect. Of course geographical position is very important, Of course geographical position is also important

goodscoolwf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2010, 12:57 PM   #13
plantit

Default Indoor goodies

I have the entire guts to an indoor facility.
1- 76x 121 soccer field,goals,50% 4x8 glass
40,000 sq ft of turf
all the netting
2 scoreboards.
2- 30 x 55 futsol fields

located in 3 40ft shipping containers in dallas.

If interested e-mail [email protected]

Asking $ 100,000 for all

plantit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2010, 12:23 PM   #14
MichelleK

Wink Steel Tensioned Fabric Building

A steel fabric building is a great idea for a soccer arena. It is completely clear span up to 300' wide and its ambiance is awesome. I have a friend who has one as a riding arena and it is beautiful, airy, and has a real feeling of openness to it. She says she loves it and it can't compare to a regular dingy steel building. You can go to www.libuildingsystems.com to get info on doing the soccer arena version.

Hope this helps.

Michelle

MichelleK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2010, 05:20 PM   #15
kevin44

indoor soccer may be great , but to raise your funds to support the structure financially , you must also expand to add a exercising facility which the public can pay to use , tennis court , basket ball court to make a steady stream of income to maintain the property .....

Old 26th October 2011, 03:40 PM   #16
THEEELITE

Default Info

Hi I plan on opening an indoor facility in AZ. The most cost effective way is to find an old building or warehouse and gut it out and do renovations. I'm doing a facility with a turf field as well as a fitness gym turning it into a one stop shop for fitness and sports. Best thing is that with the fitness gym i can lower the prices for performance training and sports clubs to participate in my gym to the memberships. MY business plan is done now I'm trying to find best way to get capital needing about 250-400k.

THEEELITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2017, 09:38 AM   #17
stahlt04

Default Gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEEELITE View Post
Hi I plan on opening an indoor facility in AZ. The most cost effective way is to find an old building or warehouse and gut it out and do renovations. I'm doing a facility with a turf field as well as a fitness gym turning it into a one stop shop for fitness and sports. Best thing is that with the fitness gym i can lower the prices for performance training and sports clubs to participate in my gym to the memberships. MY business plan is done now I'm trying to find best way to get capital needing about 250-400k.

Would you be wiling to share business plan? I am opening a facility (PT clinic and performance training center) in VA.

stahlt04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2017, 12:51 AM   #18
adolled11

Default Business Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stahlt04 View Post
Would you be wiling to share business plan? I am opening a facility (PT clinic and performance training center) in VA.
I would be interested in hearing about the business plan as well if either of you were willing to share.

adolled11 is offline   Reply With Quote