Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Copywriting
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 28th May 2010, 05:56 AM   #1
emarket

Send a message via Yahoo to emarket
Default Pay Per Article Companies

Where can one submit articles for pay?

emarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 1st June 2010, 12:43 AM   #2
naturalbeauty

Hi emarket,

We can definitely help you out. We have experienced staff who can do the job for you. See sig for more info.

Old 1st June 2010, 08:24 AM   #3
copywriter

Emarket,

Are you talking about private label rights (PLR) articles? Or posting articles on websites that pay you a few cents each time the articles are viewed/used?

Old 1st June 2010, 04:46 PM   #4
bizjunkie

There is a site - I think it is part of Yahoo now - called Associated Content and they pay upwards of $10 per article - if approved. Is this what you are looking for?

I have used them several times in the past - pretty easy to do - but, I think they have a limit on the number of articles they pay per month.

bizjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2010, 06:40 PM   #5
LesleyHuntley

You can sign up for Elance.com or other online freelancing sites. Then you can bid on posted writing projects. There are people willing to pay top dollar for well researched and formatted articles. If you can do this cheaply you will be overwhelmed with work.

I have unfortunately yet to find good quality writers at the right price, so I still do all my own writing.

Perhaps that's for the best!

LesleyHuntley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2010, 06:31 PM   #6
zharlene

emarket - if you're into ghostwriting it's best to just freelance with webmasters on bulk deals. The problem with quality article sites that pay per article is that they don't tend to accept every article and they also take some time to review every article submitted. In many cases they also have a minimum payout amount that you have to reach.

But whatever works for you. Elance and freelancer.com are places to checkout.

zharlene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2010, 01:03 PM   #7
GeorgieLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesleyHuntley View Post
You can sign up for Elance.com or other online freelancing sites. Then you can bid on posted writing projects. There are people willing to pay top dollar for well researched and formatted articles. If you can do this cheaply you will be overwhelmed with work.

I have unfortunately yet to find good quality writers at the right price, so I still do all my own writing.

Perhaps that's for the best!

Lesley, what kind of price is the 'right' price for you?
It is such an iffy market, with poor quality writers accepting a pittance, and other writers who charge the Earth. Finding a happy medium can be a difficult task!

As for the original question:

Elance and vworker are good sites if you want to go down the bidding route.

Suite101 and Ehow will also take article submission, if they deem you good enough. The have fairly strict rules on what is acceptable and you have to pass their judging to be able to submit. It's always worth a shot, and even if you rejected the first one, or two, or more times, you can just learn from your mistakes and keep trying.

It's an incredibly competitive market, but it's also so diverse that there is bound to be work out there for everyone- it's just finding where you slow in

GeorgieLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2011, 12:44 PM   #8
daveb1
VIP Contributor

You should get a job from freelancing website and agree on the payment and contract terms. Otherwise I guess you can get paid for people clicking on your article at some of the article base websites. Might be 5 cent per click. Never tried it before personally tho

daveb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2011, 06:26 PM   #9
Fridays

Well you have two options. Either you can get a quick, cheap job at a standardized site that will net you $10+/- a project or you could get a job as a writer and get $60+ an article. It's up to your experience and how employable you are, however ppp (per project pay) is quite a common form of compensation for writers - regardless of employment level.

Fridays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2011, 01:00 PM   #10
robertclarkmtfs

The Article Wizard does a decent job and at a reasonable price but your best bet if you are particular on your articles would probably be to post an ad in craigslist.

robertclarkmtfs is offline   Reply With Quote