Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Copywriting
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17th November 2009, 12:34 PM   #51
copywriter

It's different for every site. Depends on a lot of factors. Just keep checking Google by typing the article title into the query box using quotes. Could be anywhere from a day for some blogs to months for poorly optimized web pages.

Old 25th November 2009, 11:58 AM   #52
bigduke1

A good title means a lot. Get your main keyword in, but give it some pizzazz. Don't make it sound like a term-paper. Also the first few sentences are critical. Write an irresistible "hook."

bigduke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2009, 06:44 AM   #53
Joe Micheal

My only suggestion is your own blog. You can start a blog on blogger, wordpress or twitter, they are all are free. Post your articles. For traffic, let people know through forums. If don't want to use these option then try www.sooperarticles.com its free.

Old 15th December 2009, 03:33 PM   #54
Sean Mize

Hi Amir,

Before submitting articles, you might write out the purpose or goals behind publishing them. Who is your niche market? Are you writing relevant topics that interest them and can eliminate or improve a frustrating problem for them? Do you know if your market already exists? If your market does exist, and it is a market with money that will pay for your services or products, then I would expend the energy to write and article in a publication that has a page rank. When you do Internet Marketing understanding what goals you intend to achieve, you develop a process. Once your process is developed, then you can consistently submit articles of interest to qualified prospects.

So, do you know what your Internet marketing process is yet? When you develop that process, consistently use it and you’ll effectively submit your articles in places that already have an audience interested in your expert information.

If you’d like more help on this, please contact me through my website.

Sean Mize

Sean Mize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2010, 05:06 PM   #55
sometechieguy

Thank you so much for the insight. I was looking for a place like that.

sometechieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2010, 07:50 PM   #56
SamTHorn

There is all sorts of great stuff here. Thanks for posting. I'm not sure where to start.

~ Sam

SamTHorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2010, 05:36 PM   #57
sometechieguy

I've been thinking more about this and I think that knowing what your Internet marketing process is and targeting articles to your market is the way to go. Just working out a process is helping me so much.

sometechieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2010, 06:04 PM   #58
Wordpress_guy

I have tried submit article to multiple article directories at once. But this is not working perfectly. I believe it is better submit 1 article in 1 article directory

Wordpress_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2010, 08:49 AM   #59
martingh

First of all thanks to all my friends who have shared their knowledge here on article submission. Additionally, I would like to share one thing that targeting high pr article syndication sites is much valuable rather than submitting articles to low PR directories. Here is one article syndication site I would like to share with you: www.articlewritingclicks.com

Last edited by martingh; 30th June 2010 at 04:43 AM.
martingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2010, 12:04 PM   #60
lyrafire

Sean Mize is correct. Think about the purpose of posting articles, and that will help you to figure out where to post them. Check out Seed. It's a bit of a gamble, because they post titles they need and let any number of writers take them, write them, and submit them, so you may be in competition with hundreds of other writers, but they pay pretty well--$20 to $55 is normal. Also check out Constant Content, where you can name your own price. Be sure you know what rights you are selling. Once you sell all rights, you can never reuse the article.

Last edited by lyrafire; 19th July 2010 at 06:59 PM.
lyrafire is offline   Reply With Quote