Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Inspiration & Ideas > Success Stories and Profiles > Real Small Businesses, Real Big Ideas Series
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th November 2011, 11:53 PM   #1
Longhorn45

Default Franchising

I'm in the process of helping my boss franchise his business. What do I need to make sure I cover as far as laws, paperwork, agreements, etc?

Longhorn45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 7th May 2012, 01:15 AM   #2
honitel

Hi longhorn,

You should consult with a franchise attorney. This will help you to make sure you understand exactly what is expected of both you and the franchisor. You will do this by reviewing all of the franchise documents with your franchise attorney. It is imperative that you understand all of the terms and all of the documentation up front.

honitel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2012, 01:04 AM   #3
snmo4him

Legalities is what it takes! Taxes and others, franchise attorney should known everything about this.

snmo4him is offline   Reply With Quote