Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 26th May 2014, 07:40 AM   #11
saytouqeer

In article body all anchor text are no follow. I think you can put your signature in a resource box of the article.
No follow link attributes are not passed the link juice so that pagerank is not increased. But it is good for the indexing and crawling of the website.

Old 30th May 2014, 04:04 AM   #12
Mooviemakers

Nofollows will still give you organic traffic to your website, so are valuable in their own right. People will click on them and get directed to you so don't think they're a waste of time, they just don't affect your Google ranking.

Mooviemakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2014, 03:37 AM   #13
alexfernandes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkDawgs View Post
Can somebody explain these "nofollow" tags that are included in links? I submitted an article to a site and since it was allowed on this particular site, I included html anchor text for a keyword phrase that linked back to my website. I went to submit it but had to go back to edit the article first. When I did, I saw that within the html code there was no a "nofollow" tag within the phrase. How do those get there? Are they there each time I submit an article or try to place a link? I emailed a webmaster for another article site and he said he could remove the nofollow tag but I didn't even know that one had been included!
I would recommend you to submit your articles on Do follow article submission sites such as selfgrowth.com, goarticles.com, gather.com etc.

alexfernandes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2014, 05:11 AM   #14
mindstreak
VIP Contributor

Only some of the articles would all a dofollow link for your articles.IF you are a regular content marketer then that website would allow dofollow links to your articles.Also this dofollow and nofollow linking is mainly controlled by the webmaster of the particular website.

Old 2nd June 2014, 06:33 AM   #15
patriciakramer
VIP Contributor

Nofollow articles submission never get backlinks. Its not give you page rank or ranking also.

patriciakramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2014, 07:58 AM   #16
AvniShergill

Most of the article submission sites give you nofollow link, but there is no need to panic about it. It just means that don't want to pass the link juice to your site. You need to have a combination of dofollow and nofollow links. So go for it even though it will not provide you backlink, but will help to increase the traffic.

AvniShergill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2014, 09:10 AM   #17
DFWattorney

Article submission sites are increasingly less valuable links. I wouldn't rely on those sites being the best way to create links. If you can spread content and gain visitors from them then you should keep using them but for links they are not great options.

DFWattorney is offline   Reply With Quote