Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th April 2010, 11:38 PM   #11
LynnStone

i am using firefox for a long time and i am in love with it..it has some unique features that u cant find in other browsers like IE..and most of the site in web is highly compatible in firefox than IE..just check it out..

LynnStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 19th April 2010, 12:01 AM   #12
allisa

I think firefox is much better than any other explorer for SEO work. I like it because its easy to use and user friendly and its add on features are really ultimate.

allisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2010, 12:47 AM   #13
Calfen

Send a message via Skype™ to Calfen

To me, i prefer firefox which is much quick then the ie.

Calfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2010, 09:32 PM   #14
sequoia payroll

I like firefox over IE because of the add ons, and it seems to stream faster. With that being said, I have been using Google chrome for the past 3 months, and I like it better than firefox. I wouldn't say it's any better than firefox, but I personally like the layout of chrome better. The top 8 pages I visit most are really easy to navigate to, which I really like...

Old 20th April 2010, 04:29 AM   #15
bornhaddin

Yes I think the Figrefox is really better than IE. As it has more add-ons than the IE.

bornhaddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2010, 05:57 AM   #16
EPRO

Send a message via Skype™ to EPRO
Default FF or IE

Everything depends on for what purpose do you use the browser. IE is the fastest becouse it has been written for MS platform. FF is more intuitive and convenient but for me the best is CHROME: fast, easy, no-frills and low system resources using.

EPRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2010, 11:51 AM   #17
mitchhyle

Firefox is free, which is definitely a plus. It is an open-source web browser based on the Mozilla code foundation and will work for Windows, Linux and MacOS X operating systems. These are the technical specification, but what is more interesting to you as a user is that Firefox is very fast, secure, and is easy to use and navigate. The user interface is straightforward and uncomplicated

If you are trying to download some file, it will be automatically saved to your desktop. If you are using Google search engine for your search needs, you will appreciate the built in Google toolbar. Your Firefox toolbar will also include usual features like bookmarks, history, and text size and is customizable to include additional tools and features. If you would like to have an access to an email client you will need to download the Mozilla Thunderbird mail client software.

You don't have to be a computer professional to install this new browser. The installation and setup are very simple and straightforward and were designed to minimize the amount of work that needs to be done by the user. All your settings will be imported into Firefox.

mitchhyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2010, 02:49 PM   #18
SanWay
VIP Contributor

It took me two months to get used to Firefox but now I can't imagine my life and what is more important my work without it and all the add-ons to it. It's great!

SanWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2010, 06:22 AM   #19
rajeshiseo

from my point of view Firefox is really better from others like internet explorer and Google chrome.

rajeshiseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2010, 07:23 PM   #20
rbraddy

As with most things, there isn't always a single answer.

I prefer Google Chrome for my "day-to-day" browsing, because it's much faster and lighter weight than Firefox or IE.

However, for website development and SEO work, I much prefer Firefox because of the rich set of plug-ins available for it (e.g., Firebug) and it's superior development environment.

Internet Exploder is the worst - I hope someday Microsoft withdraws IE from the market so we don't have to support it, as it's the biggest pain in the rump there is (and slow as molasses in the winter, to quote a line out of Josey Wales

rbraddy is offline   Reply With Quote