Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 30th July 2011, 07:43 AM   #1
acwebguru
VIP Contributor

Default Dofollow Where?

For the last few days, I've been getting reports that dofollow sites/blogs are becoming rare. In fact, many of the reported dofollow links provided by the dofollow list directories turn up to be "nofollow" (Ctrl U, Ctrl F and you'll know). So where are the actual dofollow blogs, guys?

acwebguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 30th July 2011, 01:30 PM   #2
SanWay
VIP Contributor

If you want to have a really working list of dofollow resources, you have to create this list yourself because most lists offered online are no follow, although there you can meet some do follow resources. As for me, I check every blog or forum manually.

SanWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2011, 02:50 PM   #3
shawnchin

Hi, i am agree with above, if you want such a good list of Do follow forum you have to make it by yourself, i can suggest you a way you should have to use blog finder software which gives you do follow and no follow blogs separately, just collect from these, if you want this software kindly PM, i am not able to attach here.

shawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2011, 07:05 AM   #4
Johnbatosh

Most of list are old and not yet updated, that can't be use for sure. You need to modify that kind of list before use. Also you can create your own list that works more for you

Johnbatosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2011, 11:20 AM   #5
melissacatwalk

You need to search the web better as there are many dofollow blogs and sites in fact.

Old 3rd August 2011, 07:37 PM   #6
smallbus01

There are still some but a lot of them are old and haven't been updated in a while. You can create your own working list and do what you want. Some of the owners has antispam on their sites. Got to search the net better though.

smallbus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2011, 01:50 PM   #7
LilyEntrust

I'm definitely finding it increasingly difficult to find do-follow places to post. I guess the idea is that your content is of such high quality that people want to create actual links to it on their site (these are dofollow, in most cases).

LilyEntrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 12:31 AM   #8
jhardy2008

I think now days google get also crawled nofollow links. And give same value like dofollow

jhardy2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2011, 06:38 AM   #9
DavidMort
VIP Contributor

To my opinion there are a lot of dofollow resources and they are not so rare as you've said. Sure there is a tendency for nofollow, but it's a question of time and there is no matter to worry about it. And for SEO in general nofollow is also effective and useful.

DavidMort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2011, 10:59 AM   #10
Gauravgupta7

Why you are looking for do follow blogs ???

for making some spam there ???

Now these days, due to nature of external links webmasters are not intersted to have comments that has irrelevant links, that harmfull for their website too. that is the reason They are going to update their link attribute by "nofollow".

Gauravgupta7 is offline   Reply With Quote