Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > General Issues > Reviews
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th May 2007, 05:25 AM   #1
mobius

Send a message via Skype™ to mobius
Default Need Feedback For Our Corporate Website

Hi all,

This is my first post and i hope i'll get more than what i expect. Well, let me come to the point we have a website mobiusecom.com & I’d like to know your suggestions, comments and feedback for this website.

Before that I’d like to explain about my company in brief. We, Mobius knowledge Services operating from India and the US, is a KPO firm offering offshore ecommerce back office services to E-commerce industry, currently targeting online merchants and comparison engines. Established in the year 2002, Mobius has helped few big clients (Sorry, I don’t have rights to disclose their names).

About our Business Model:

Mobius uses its 'Xtended arm' business model to help merchants deal with all their operational levels challenges. This model calls for a FTE based billing, where Captain Mobius manages multiple tasks within the designated hours, month after month, supported by a team of dedicated subject matter experts working for him (remember, Captain Mobius is already a subject expert and has a thorough knowledge of generic processes).

All that is required from the client are the specifications involved in his particular business process. This is the only ‘training’ that is required. Besides, this training is entirely web-based and the client has no need to deploy any of his team members on a full-time basis for this activity.

Please have a look at this website and its contents.

I’d feel great if you can leave suggestions/comments by considering the following factors

1. Look and Feel – The Layout design, The Color, and The fonts (to be precise your knee-jerk reaction on this website)

2. The Concept of Captain Mobius

3. The Communication – Does the Website CONTENT & THE PICTURE deliver the message?

4. Is this website looking like a slapstick website?

Your suggestions/comments will be of great help to us. Thanks in Advance

i am not allowed to post URL since iam not to this forum Please click the signature to visit our Website mobiusecom.com

mobius is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 25th May 2007, 11:32 AM   #2
zoobie
VIP Contributor

Send a message via Yahoo to zoobie

Hello there! Good intro.

It's great to have you here at SBB. You'll learn a lot here.

Just checked your site. Not bad. It's unique. Best of luck!

Old 25th May 2007, 07:50 PM   #3
Logan
Administrator

A quick glance, and I'm not sure what your home page is all about. Wasn't in the mood to read cartoons. I clicked the skip pretty quick. I noticed the orange text on another shade of orange didn't stand out. Went back to the home page and noticed that you could arrow over to see more of the slides. To me the skip intro and slide arrows are almost hidden - not real clear what you do from your home page or what to do, i suspect. I saw submenus like search engine comparison. I'd make what you do as prominent as possible.

Old 25th May 2007, 11:23 PM   #4
TAAZ
Banned

I'm with Logan on this one -- I jumped past the "Skip Intro"; didn't have a single clue as to what you do; yet didn't like the "cartoony" part of your site.

Last edited by TAAZ; 26th May 2007 at 09:30 AM.
TAAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2007, 04:59 PM   #5
Donald

Cartoon flash not very engaging, IMO.

Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2007, 03:39 PM   #6
jv16

Please don't do Flash, and don't do Intro pages. Flash intros are just so annoying and can literally kill your website and business (the drop of sales from things like this is just huge).

For example, I can't even visit your site because the Flash doesn't load on my Firefox and there's no Skip Intro link at all.

jv16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2010, 07:25 PM   #7
NLK Consulting

Hey! If you would like some additional help, my new site offers 100% FREE business consulting with no obligations or "catches". We have tons of creative and innovative ideas to help increase your business' visibility and profitability. You can check my site out (it is the first link in my signature) or you can email me directly at [email protected]. Like I said, all of the advice is free, so why not hear what we have to say? I look forward to hearing from you and helping you out!

NLK Consulting is offline   Reply With Quote