Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Social Media
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 5th February 2014, 04:47 PM   #41
Book In Essence

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenfisher252 View Post
Social media marketing is indeed a two way sword today. With every business, big or small, looking to make the most of social media, it is important to evaluate whether social media can really help your business or you are just following the crowd?
I absolutely have to say I agree with this. If you have to go on social media just because everyone else is on there, something isn't right.

Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 6th February 2014, 05:45 AM   #42
scoophot739

Who should set up and maintain my company's social media accounts?

scoophot739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2014, 06:52 AM   #43
Cindy16

Great info..I would like to add STUMBLEUPON On the list too..

Old 13th February 2014, 04:47 AM   #44
TheaSobers

Thanks for sharing this information. It is really cool information. It gave me a good idea about social media connections.

TheaSobers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2014, 01:48 AM   #45
karenfisher252

But Socializers are so busy that they hardly seem to find the time to respond to the queries. How to reach out to them and convince them?

karenfisher252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2015, 02:47 AM   #46
Marina_Kirushki

been looking around this page and I saw your piece, I must say this is awesome. Your diagram speaks on its own. two thumbs up for you! great job.

Marina_Kirushki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2017, 05:35 PM   #47
Jeff Farmer

This post is very helpful especially to those who are just starting and are having a hard time understanding social media marketing. Thank you so much!

Jeff Farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2017, 04:20 AM   #48
KindaichiShota

Damn great information :O Thanks dude

KindaichiShota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2017, 11:44 PM   #49
ExpertDeveloper

Social media is one of the most cost-efficient digital marketing methods used to collective content and increase your business’ visibility. To get started, create social media profiles for your business and begin interacting with others. Get employees, business partners, and sponsors to "like" and "share" your page. Simply having people interact with your content will increase brand awareness and begin building your reputation as a business. By investing only a few hours per week, over 91% of marketers claimed that their social marketing efforts greatly increased their exposure. There is no doubt that by simply having a social media page your brand will benefit, and with regular use, it can generate a wide audience for your business. With the utilization of social media as part of your marketing strategy, you will be able to reach the outside of your local customer circle. With consistent updating your business profile, the right social media marketing strategy will lead to increased traffic, better SEO, higher conversion rates, improved brand loyalty, and much more. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll see growth in your business.

ExpertDeveloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2017, 01:30 AM   #50
1stopinsta

Hello,

Maybe, I am late to reach the post. I had tried to search such similar information from Google, but I was failed to get expert knowledge as you exhibited about social media concept with us over here. You have explained to us, it has become a winner of mine desire information. I really like your explanation way.

Thank you very much for the great information.

1stopinsta is offline   Reply With Quote