Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Ideas Forum Info > New Member Introductions
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th November 2015, 03:44 PM   #1
shuvoimtiaz

Default Hello From Dhaka, Bangladesh

Hello everyone. I am new onboard. I am an entrepreneur and Internet Marketer from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am currently leading an online marketing agency, which is based on Dhaka.

I am a serious learner of Search engine marketing, social media marketing and Inbound marketing. I am researching on different methods of internet marketing and trying to share my knowledge at my Business and marketing blog.

I am here to share my knowledge with you guyz and also want to learn lots of new things from you all. I hope to have a nice stay with you.

Last edited by torka; 9th November 2015 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Removed link - not allowed per forum policy, sorry! Once you have a few more posts under your belt, you can create a signature if you'd like to link to your site.
shuvoimtiaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 9th November 2015, 10:02 AM   #2
torka

Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)

Search Engine Guide Blogger

Welcome aboard! I'm glad you decided to join our merry crew. We love to help businesses grow and prosper, so please feel free to ask whatever questions you may have in the appropriate discussion area. We also value your experience, so just jump right in to any threads that appeal to you.

If you have any questions about what you can or cannot post, a quick check of the forum rules may be helpful. I look forward to your active participation in our discussions!

--Torka

Old 9th November 2015, 10:21 AM   #3
shuvoimtiaz

Thanks for your suggestions. I hope it will be a great journey together.

Old 10th November 2015, 02:23 AM   #4
shuvoimtiaz

Default My comments are still pending on your moderation que

Hi Torka,

I have made two replies on SEO related forum thread. But those comments are not published yet.(No URL) Can you please check?

Quote:
Originally Posted by torka View Post
Welcome aboard! I'm glad you decided to join our merry crew. We love to help businesses grow and prosper, so please feel free to ask whatever questions you may have in the appropriate discussion area. We also value your experience, so just jump right in to any threads that appeal to you.

If you have any questions about what you can or cannot post, a quick check of the forum rules may be helpful. I look forward to your active participation in our discussions!

--Torka

Old 10th November 2015, 01:44 PM   #5
torka

Location: Triangle area, NC, USA, North America, Earth (usually)

Search Engine Guide Blogger

All new members go through a period of time during which their posts are moderated in order to ensure they can abide by our forum rules. No reflection on you personally -- it's something every new member goes through.

If a post doesn't comply with the rules or it doesn't add to the discussion (what we sometimes call "me, too" posts which are only posted to boost the member's post count, not to add anything useful) -- then at any moderator or administrator's discretion it may be deleted. Again, no reflection on any member personally -- we apply the same standards and criteria to everyone.

--Torka

Old 16th November 2015, 03:41 AM   #6
saiburi

Hello shuvoimtiaz.

saiburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2015, 05:52 AM   #7
harris89

Default Also a New Member

Hello everyone! I'm also new in this community and i really thought this forum will be very helpful for me because there are lots of members who are ready to teach anyone.

harris89 is offline   Reply With Quote