Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Search Engine Optimization
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 1st January 2017, 04:40 AM   #1
tecmark1988

Post The Best 5 Way To Increase Unlimited Traffic On Your Website.

Today I want to discuss the top and best way to increase unlimited traffic on your website. there have 2 facts one is rank on your website and 2nd is how to increase website traffic. I want to let now some killer method to increase unlimited traffic on your website.

Start Blog Post today: yes blog is the most powerful source for you to get unlimited traffic for your website. So don't waste your time and start blog post today.

Social Bookmarking: This is the very powerful source to increase instant traffic. it's really magic within 3-4 mints you get unlimited traffic. so try to social bookmark early for getting unlimited traffic.

Social Media Marketing: Do you know 90% traffic now on social media. Twitter is the factory of traffic and I think you guys know about facebook. SO start your social media firm today. I think your website waiting for you.

Guest Posting: If you don't know than this point is for you. ith just guest post you can get unlimited traffic. and this is great that every blog is related ith niche. so this is the 2017 way to drive unlimited traffic to your website.

Video Sharing: Video Sharing like youtube or Vimeo can drive unlimited traffic for you.

just makes your practices better than you can get really unlimited traffic from your website. thank you very much guys

Old 2nd January 2017, 12:20 AM   #2
Ronald_Mason

Nice post man. There has some others way like Ad-words PPC campaign and from Social Media Campaign you also get very good visitor. and it's helpful for you grow your business. thanks

Ronald_Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2017, 05:30 AM   #3
jackluter
VIP Contributor

Even infographic submission, web 2.0 and forum participation also helps to rank better in the search engine results.

jackluter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2017, 06:50 AM   #4
AaronJacobson

Default Re:

Nice and informative post but I have a question that How to get traffic from a video to our website? I don't know about it.

Old 13th January 2017, 06:31 AM   #5
urbansoft
VIP Contributor

Smile

Hi,

You want more traffic for your website. Then you can do Google Adwords(PPC) search network ad with use broad match keywords. It will give you high traffic for your website.

Old 13th January 2017, 12:35 PM   #6
adoriasoft

Default Good suggestions

Really good suggestions to increase the ranking and website traffic in 2017. Social accounts and promotion over there is a vital thing nowadays. Video promotion is a cool thing, but it should be really fantastic and funny to make other people watch it and share

adoriasoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2017, 10:49 PM   #7
smartkpis.com

I agree with you!
I would like to add that it is not just creating social media and blog accounts. It is also about consistency. When consistency is implemented, then interactions and visitors will gradually increase. In order to do so, there are some tips that anyone can follow:
1. Look for sites that is an all-in-one social media site that lets us post to different sites in one place. Such examples of this are: everypost and Hootsuite.

By doing this, you can save time by logging in to varies of sites all at once. These social media site can also help in letting you know when your posts are reported or replied to.

2. Keeping a Scheduled Social Media Posting
In order to create consistency, you must follow a regimen, a scheduled plan. By having a scheduled posting time, you can easily follow it and maintain consistency.

3. Keeping track of your Social Media Posting.
You can add interactions track of all your posting in the same excel document as your scheduled plan. This helps to create which social media platforms that your customers/ future customers are using to know your brand and business. This will also help in creating future social media schedules. If you know that Twitter is the media that most of your customers are likely interacting with to your posts, than you can change the schedule posting plan to ensure that you post more on Twitter.

I hope these tips can help. Best of luck!
smartkpis

smartkpis.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2017, 04:28 AM   #8
jobibex

There's no such thing as unlimited traffic. The methods you mentioned are useful yet you can't expect unlimited traffic as traffic takes more than posting a few blogs or spreading your link across social media

jobibex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2017, 10:18 AM   #9
chrismarklee
VIP Contributor

My focus now is my Facebook Business page. It is extremely easy for me to share funny posts to my local groups, I am now getting new income tax customers from it

Old 16th January 2017, 06:28 AM   #10
Jennifer Martin

No doubt you have shared techniques, which helps to drive traffic to the website. But to say it gets traffic within few seconds or minutes is actually not true.

And it's not only about creating a blog to generate traffic. One need to share quality of information to it and make it visible to the group of people who are looking for those content. Their is no use of creating a blog if you are just going to curate the content to it.

Jennifer Martin is offline   Reply With Quote