Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > General Issues > Reviews
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27th November 2007, 10:59 AM   #1
Denis Schwartz

Default A NEW Baby Is Born!

It's the holidays and a new baby is born, No[/b], it's not what you think. There is no immaculate conception here - the new baby is a new website. This is the second attempt after the first one failed miserably! The good thing is NOW I know why. I have corrected that and am currently adding more stores to the website daily, along with little tweeks here and there ... kinda like adding new decorations to the Christmas tree AFTER it is up and initially trimmed.

As a lot of you know, this whole internet website thing is constantly in a state of flux. Always learning, always searching for something new and different to add that makes it more appealing.

So... if anyone in the forum has suggestions for something NEW or maybe something to CHANGE. Just give a little whistle and we will see what happens. No suggestions or comments will be discounted (another lesson from the first website). Thanks in advance-you're a GREAT GROUP

Sincerely,

Denis S
http:www.nappingpersian-storesgalore.com

Denis Schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 27th November 2007, 06:44 PM   #2
zoobie
VIP Contributor

Send a message via Yahoo to zoobie

I'm sorry but I think you should re design it. You don't have menus. It's not compressed, and you're making it crowded.

Old 28th November 2007, 05:26 AM   #3
Wilks_eye
VIP Contributor

hello .Good for you youre starting again!

th first thing to notice baout your site is the overall color. Frankly, it dominates and overwhelms everything else so I would suggest another color or a return to white. Next is the wealth of empty spaces, especiall in the bottom. Also, the way the tabs and ads(?) were piled in the bottom, many would see it as unnecessary and your viewers might dismiss them entirely. i suggest just stacking them and makinga a fe comments or paragraphs on the side. That would pause your viewers to trake a look.

Wilks_eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2007, 02:23 PM   #4
FHI Windows

Your top banner covers some text and there is more text overlap a few inches down. I don't understand why the page runs so long without any content.

"Our goal and promise to YOU
wE WILL " fix the w=W.

How do you plan on getting people to your site?

FHI Windows is offline   Reply With Quote