If you're still looking for answers. There are a number of trusted resources within Pinterest that you can actually check out to help you increase your engagement. Some examples are:
1. Optimize your post by scheduling them using tools like CoSchedule or anything similar.
2. Organize your boards and Be as specific as possible when creating boards. Instead of having 3 boards containing 1000+ random pins, make it a point to great individual boards with distinct categories.
3. Repin, repin, repin. Make sure to follow and explore accounts from known influencers within the niche you've chosen. Repin their posts as a form of widening your network.
4. Customize the Pinterest images for your pins and use long-form images instead of the usual image size.
5. Of course, you can't increase engagement without having a conversation or two. A simple "Thank you" to someone who followed you or repinned your post would get the ball rolling.
6. Make use of Pinterest analytics so you can monitor your progress. You'll know which pins get the most traction and which ones you'll have to change.
There are a ton of things you can do to increase your Pinterest engagement, just look for them in all the right places.
Last edited by Brooke.Harper; 8th October 2017 at 09:16 PM.