Welcome to the Small Business Ideas Forum! We are a community of over 100,000 small business folks with over 163,000 posts for you to browse. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forum you will find and we'd love to have you as a member of our community. Please take a moment and register for a free account. If you need any help, please contact Chris Logan.

Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum

A friendly place to share small business ideas and knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in the small business industry. Topics include small business marketing, generating revenue and small business computing.

Go Back   Small Business Ideas Forum > Small Business Marketing - Online > Newsletters and Email Marketing
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 24th May 2016, 12:14 PM   #1
mattcoco

Default What Is Email Marketing?

In my discussions with many small business owners over the years I've always suggested email marketing as an affordable and semi automated way to market. More often than not I get a response that eludes to the fact that most small business owners just don't understand how to do it. Furthermore, they see it as a spammy pain in the butt. And yes in the past it's been that, but if done properly email marketing is the best digital marketing tactic period.

In my last podcast session I answer the question what is email marketing? and spoke about the 3 things any email marketing strategy should focus on doing, as well as a few strategies to implement and what they require.

Have a listen and let me know what you think.

mattcoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.
Old 29th July 2016, 07:57 AM   #2
drdurham888

Default Very Good Summary

Hi Matt,

Your podcast gives a very good summary of what email marketing is, its' benefits and an overview of how to go about it.

I feel Email Marketing is relatively simple, as things go. The problem is that it has a lot of moving parts, which can make it seem daunting to a business owner who isn't familiar with it.

Regards,
David R.Durham,

drdurham888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2016, 01:41 AM   #3
harryvent

Default Email Marketing Tool

Email marketing is one of the marketing techniques, it helps to many small startup business promotion activities and reach out to many target audience. Comparing with other marketing methods, we get high ROI in this email marketing. In online marketplace there are plenty of tool available. Few tools are Mailchimp, Aweber, Apptivo, Get Response, Constant Contact, etc. Based on business necessity, each company select the suitable tool.

harryvent is offline   Reply With Quote