View Single Post
Old 25th February 2008, 06:45 AM   #1
mytown

Wink Getting Traffic To My New Website - Tips

Hi All,

I have just launched a new website www.mytown.ie
You will see this is an Irish community website which is designed to be a portal site for all towns in Ireland.

The site has just launched and is appearing on the Search Engines (but down the rankings). I have got a google PageRank of 1, so I would love to increast that - any ideas?

But the main problem is getting people to visit my site, I get around 20 unique users per day and I want to be getting 200 per day. I have read the 26 step guide but is there anything outside of this that I can do?

I have invested my savings and time into this website and can't afford to do a big Adwords campaign. I need to generate revenue by getting businesses to pay to appear in my business listings, but to justify that I need to be able to proudly say I get X number of users to my site daily/monthly. I guess it is a bit of a vicious circle because: without money I can't advertise -- without traffic I can't get clients -- without clients I can't get money

Does anyone have any ideas on how to break this circle. Also, any feedback on my site (positive or negative) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

mytown is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.