View Single Post
Old 25th February 2009, 05:00 PM   #3
VIP Contributor

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 203

I am a CPA. And I would say that you want to form your entity in the location where you'll ultimately operate. Ie., the place you'll live.

I think what people considering other states (or countries) maybe sometimes miss is fact that if you have a big enough profile in a state (like you, the owner work there... or the business owns property there... or you have people employed in the state), that state gets to tax you.

Steve Nelson, Publisher, www dot llcsexplained dot com and www dot fasteasyincorporationkits dot com.
SeattleCPA is offline   Reply With Quote