View Single Post
Old 30th December 2019, 07:35 PM   #2
VIP Contributor

Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 220

You need to call an income Tax Preparer. He needs to know if this is a sole proprietor. LLC, C- Corp, S Corp. Some times form need to be submitted. He should give you an example return for you to review

chrismarklee is offline   Reply With Quote