View Single Post
Old 29th May 2009, 09:08 AM   #10
touchkit

Hi,
I just recently started a Touch Screen venture - cost effective advanced touch screen solution for Corporate events, Trade Show/Exhibitions, Real Estate, School, Science centers, Museum environments, Retail-stores and shopping windows, Digital signage/Interactive advertising.

Why my screens are special? It’s because of the size – all screens are custom made, attached kits/overlays on 50”, 60” HD LCD TVs or 72”-74” HD DLP projectors.

Looks like the trade shows/corporate events market starts to grow – more and more companies are looking to increase the visibility/market impact using interactive touch screens.
Studies comparing companies using interactive displays with those using static displays show that people will stay in an interactive display almost twice as long as a static display, giving the exhibitor a greater opportunity to build stronger relationships. Involvement and relationships are key factors to increased sales.

But most of the trade-shows attendants are backing off because of the lack of knowledge/providers of interactive applications.

If you are familiar with interactive/touch screen apps. I’ll be happy to add you on my website as Interactive apps. designer/creator/provider.

At the moment we are building several complete systems – 52”-60” HD LCD displays with interactive touch screen capability – available for State of Florida.

I also am involved in Variable Data print – variable content imaging for the direct mail/marketing industry – I develop/create high level personalization using XMPie (server), DirectSmile, uImage, etc.
If you need help please feel free to contact me.

touchkit is offline   Reply With Quote