View Single Post
Old 5th January 2010, 01:31 PM   #1
Alyssa Gagen

Arrow Social Media Lead Generation For Contractors WEBINAR On Jan. 12 @ 12 P.m. Est

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year to you all! I just wanted to let you know that Surefire Social Marketing is holding a webinar just for contractors on generating leads through social media marketing.

You will be learning about social media marketing, LIVE, with Chris Marentis, Web 2.0 marketing expert, and Scott Siegal, President of Certified Contractors Network, and myself of course!

You will learn:

1.*** How to maximize conversion for new leads and customers using social media.
2.*** How to use social media as leverage to dramatically increase your Search Engine Optimization for your website.
3.*** How to create valuable content your target prospects will love…and make you a leader in your market.

We are limiting attendance because this is a live webinar and we will be answering your questions. So sign up right now and learn how to do social media marketing right!

Title:*** **** Social Media Lead Generation For Contractors
Date:*** *** Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Time:*** *** 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST

Hurry and Register here:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/378727835

Thanks everyone and I hope to see you all there! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email me [email protected] or send me a private message!

Alyssa Gagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Register or log in to remove this ad.