Thread: Benefits Of SEO
View Single Post
Old 4th March 2010, 01:49 AM   #4
rajingles
Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 13
Default

Since the 75% of the internet marketing is done via the Google, remaining 25% of the internet marketing is done via the other ways. We can say that if we want to market our business we need to go for the better SERP in the Google listings. How to do that? You can do this via the SEO.

rajingles is offline   Reply With Quote