View Single Post
Old 16th December 2011, 08:08 PM   #4
football45013

@Denise, you had me laughing on that one, lol!! And yes, a clever name and phone number definitely is a good idea. Thanks for the feedback!!

@Logan, I agree with you. I just don't know if people hate it enough to actually pay somebody to do it for them. Maybe wealthy people? I don't know. I've heard of some crazy things that the wealthy are willing to pay for. For example, I read somewhere the other day that designer firewood is a hot business right now. Designer firewood?? Are you kidding me??? Apparently, birch wood (the firewood comes from a birch tree) has a "pretty" look to it; hence the reason it's called "designer" firewood. The bark is a white color. And the wealthy are buying this stuff in droves. It's amazing what people will pay for. I just thought I'd throw that in there. But, yea, I'm more than likely going to abandon this idea. I just don't think it's feasible. Although, I will say that you're suggestion for offering additional services is a good idea.

Anyways, Denise & Logan, again thanks for feedback. Believe me, I'll have more crazy business ideas to throw out there to you guys, so keep a look out for more. One of these days, I hope to actually think of one that suits me perfectly to where I'll actually be able to start my business instead of just throwing around ideas, lol!!

football45013 is offline   Reply With Quote