Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Small Business Conferences, Seminars & Webinars (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Laser Tag Pro (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58926)

JeremyBrown 18th September 2013 03:46 PM

Laser Tag Pro

:imnew1: Hey there, everybody. My name is Jeremy with Laser Tag Pro. We are a small business, manufacturing laser tag equipment, started out by a good friend of mine, Aaron Fischer. We truly believe that laser tag can be a profitable stand alone small business for an individual, couple, or group of business partners. Whether indoor, outdoor, or the easiest start-up, mobile, laser tag is becoming huge. I'll be doing a free online presentation this Friday, 9/20, at 8PM Central Time to introduce myself and our company and to answer any questions you and others have about our equipment and laser tag in general. Please join us! www.lasertagpro.com/webinar-registration

PatprecisionE 7th October 2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremyBrown (Post 198261)
:imnew1: Hey there, everybody. My name is Jeremy with Laser Tag Pro. We are a small business, manufacturing laser tag equipment, started out by a good friend of mine, Aaron Fischer. We truly believe that laser tag can be a profitable stand alone small business for an individual, couple, or group of business partners. Whether indoor, outdoor, or the easiest start-up, mobile, laser tag is becoming huge. I'll be doing a free online presentation this Friday, 9/20, at 8PM Central Time to introduce myself and our company and to answer any questions you and others have about our equipment and laser tag in general. Please join us! www.lasertagpro.com/webinar-registration

Hi Jeremy! Jeez, I haven't played lazer tag since I was kid. It was always alot of fun. Welcome to the forum.

JeremyBrown 7th October 2013 03:09 PM

Thanks for the welcome, Pat! I am 31 now, and it really is still a blast! We usually go to a little nature preserve nearby to play. It is also great exercise, but you don't feel like you are working hard until your muscles aches the next day. lol!

twhansbury 11th November 2013 09:55 AM

When I was a kid Lazer Tag was the coolest!!
Love the idea and checked out your FB sight.
Wondering of you ever thought of using any of the
celebrating of Lazer tag by Barney on How i meet your mother in your marketing?

JeremyBrown 13th November 2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twhansbury (Post 200832)
When I was a kid Lazer Tag was the coolest!!
Love the idea and checked out your FB sight.
Wondering of you ever thought of using any of the
celebrating of Lazer tag by Barney on How i meet your mother in your marketing?

I have seen that clip from the show! Hilarious. Haven't used it at all though. lol

sundynamic8 23rd December 2013 01:34 PM

Wow, I haven't played Laser Tag for many years. It was so much fun when I did.

I just checked out your video on your site, and it looks cool, but those "subfeatures" text needs to be larger, since I can't read them at that the speed and size the scroll past by.

Theres definitely room for a evolution to the genre, it was fun and still probably is fun, but too many places are closing up.

Hope the best of luck to you.