Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Newsletters and Email Marketing (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Should I Start Email Marketing For Real Estate? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58883)

preeti22 16th September 2013 01:44 AM

Should I Start Email Marketing For Real Estate?

We at California provides training course in real estate. Till now we have about 120 subscribers.
Should we start our email marketing?
Can you tell me the software's name to send auto mated emails?

Murray Cowell 16th September 2013 05:46 AM

Of curse you should, get on with it asap! If you need help with that, I'll be happy to help. Contact me on inboxinxome.co.uk.
And as service, try DotMailer, I'm sure you'll find it very good for your business!

All the best!

preeti22 17th September 2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murray Cowell (Post 198101)
Of curse you should, get on with it asap! If you need help with that, I'll be happy to help. Contact me on inboxinxome.co.uk.
And as service, try DotMailer, I'm sure you'll find it very good for your business!

All the best!

Thank you so much for your help :)
:wave2:

jimmykhel 17th September 2013 02:37 AM

This is a great idea. I think for e-mail marketing or campaigning you have to hire a company who can provide you bunch of e-mail ids to whom you can send your advertisements.

preeti22 18th October 2013 01:38 AM

Thanks jimmykhel for your advice. :welcome2:

Murray Cowell 24th October 2013 11:07 AM

Definitely start with email marketing! It will help a lot, especially since you're in a such a field as real estate!

If you need any help with that, I'd be more than happy to assist you!

Contact me on my website: inboxincome.co.uk!

All the best!

preeti22 25th October 2013 12:52 AM

Thank you for help. I will try this site.

Murray Cowell 25th October 2013 02:03 AM

Sounds great, you'll find my e-mail address on the site.
Looking forward to discussing with you.

BeBizsmart 25th October 2013 11:17 AM

Piece of advice - free email sending software isn't the best option. On top of some that feature ads, chances are at times your list subscribers may not get the message because it's been caught up in the spam filters. And when you finally do decide to start dispatching those messages, make sure the content is top-notch. It's easy to start dialing it in when you've been maintaining a list for some time, but it's very important to keep quality levels as high as possible.

Market2All 25th October 2013 11:28 AM

Real Estate Email Marketing

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeBizsmart (Post 200137)
Piece of advice - free email sending software isn't the best option. On top of some that feature ads, chances are at times your list subscribers may not get the message because it's been caught up in the spam filters.

Good advice, BeBizsmart.

Our email marketing software includes an easy way to verify your sending domain name so it should get through to more recipients. Free ones uaually don't.

For real estate email marketing, your content needs to be carefully created so it encourages people to look forward to receiving and opening your campaigns.

And never use paid lists! They are a waste of time and money, and can cause major problems for your ISP.

Let me know if we can help.