Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (
-   Domain Names (
-   -   Looking For Great Domain Name (

MeryG 18th October 2007 10:46 AM

Looking For Great Domain Name
Hi everyone!

I need a domain name for tropical beauty products (finest bath, body, spa products - most of them organic!) i need some cool ideas >) !!!

thank you in advance

PressureProsInc 18th October 2007 12:12 PM

Think outside the realm of "cool" and instead think along the lines of frequently searched keyword phrases. (unless you have a huge marketing budget to promote a URL)

zoobie 18th October 2007 08:02 PM

It's really hard to find a domain name that's available. You know, there are lots of competitors. May using the words 'tropical' and 'spa' is good. You got to have good keyword and keyword phrases, too.

Best of luck! :)

solid28 19th October 2007 08:08 AM,,,,,,,

Thats about 5 minutes worth, good luck!!

lk_tee 30th October 2007 02:52 AM

Go to wordtracker, get the free trial and key in all your important keywords. Wordtracker does suggest other relevant keywords that others might not think of. Good luck for finding a good domain with targeted keywords. Make sure the keywords that prospects used to search for your website appear on your domain name. Consider adding digits in your domain name if the domain you wanted has been taken.

Example: if is taken, you can consider

Be creative.

Vipdev 19th June 2008 12:41 PM

You can use this domain name suggestion tool, using the related keywords to your web site/product or service and it will give you some brilliant domain names which are available....

Good luck

Mama 6th September 2008 08:25 PM

My advice is to choose a domain name that is both search engine friendly (use good keywords- keywords that are relevant to your content and are being searched for) and human friendly which is shy I chose the domain names in my signature. I like using .com for my sites. You can always add a (-)between the words in your domain name. The search engines will read it as seperate words and it also makes the domain name look appealing to humans.

viclogic 7th November 2008 08:48 AM

There are online tools to find a good domain for your website. You may try drophunt(dot)com. You can search for available or recently expired domains according to your keywords, length of characters and other reference yo may choose.

nikki 15th January 2009 08:35 PM

well you can have your domain name as or with any kind of extension. I hope this could be the best.

urbansoft 20th June 2017 06:36 AM

What about Hostgatter, Amazon, Bigrock and Google?