Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Social Media (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Why Social Media Marketing Is A Must For Small Businesses (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63913)

AngelBiz 14th May 2014 11:15 PM

Why Social Media Marketing Is A Must For Small Businesses

Social media marketing is an essential part of the current business culture. Every business that takes marketing seriously has to use social media accounts to create better marketing opportunities. Social media can affect how customers view your brand, and it is wise to learn how to make that happen.

Personalization
Social media helps to personalize customer experience. Many customers enjoy interacting with a business over social media as opposed to making a phone call. Most of the time, customers can have a free-flowing conversation with a business on social media. When customers have to call a business, the inconvenience makes the conversation less enjoyable.

Read more - http://www.smallbizviewpoints.com/20...ll-businesses/

lessbrokerage 15th May 2014 05:34 AM

Most of the Business People and Youngster have Account in Social Media Websites Like Facebook, twitter, Linkedin, MySpace ect. So Just Market Your Product in Social Media Sites.

AngelBiz 15th May 2014 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lessbrokerage (Post 211140)
Most of the Business People and Youngster have Account in Social Media Websites Like Facebook, twitter, Linkedin, MySpace ect. So Just Market Your Product in Social Media Sites.

Exactly. This is where more and more people are spending their time.

spy software 16th May 2014 06:14 AM

It is most widely used platform by the users specially youths. So if you want to reach among masses it plays a vital role.

gaylerichardson 17th May 2014 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lessbrokerage (Post 211140)

Yes you are right for this marketing is almost that social media on depend.

theropes101 24th May 2014 04:35 AM

For small businesses, the use of Facebook is a must since it is considered as one of the easiest ways to reach the target audience. Also, it is a cost-effective means of delivering business message =)

v.conway92 30th May 2014 06:25 AM

Agree with all of the above - social media is particularly useful for small businesses because of its accessible and cost-effective nature. A FB page is very good for businesses wanting to attract local custom; the easiest way of increasing the number of likes to a page like this is to ask your family and friends to like and share your page and before you know it, their friends will start looking at your profile and maybe even subscribe.

chrismarklee 2nd June 2014 07:29 PM

I like targeting my local customers on my Facebook Business Page.
Once you figure out how to do it, it is great. I am growing very fast on the numbers I am contacting by sharing relevant content. Actually, I spend less time doing this than SEO. I think Facebook will generate me more customers. Remember people are on Facebook to play

DFWattorney 2nd June 2014 11:24 PM

That last sentence is really important: people are on FB to play. That's very opposing from the idea that people want to see business content on FB. One of the things that keeps driving people off FB is the increasing amount of ads and business marketing. It's not hard to get people to like your business page but that doesn't mean they are paying attention to your content on their wall, especially if you are spamming them.

chrismarklee 2nd June 2014 11:50 PM

You are brilliant. I rarely share business content to my local clients . I use my Facebook business page to sent stuff like crafts for kids, recipes, etc. My account information is at the top has my business name etc. I only get praise from people. My Facebook is growing fast in new friends and contacts