Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Best Way To Get Website In Ranking? (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68679)

gniot_group 16th June 2015 09:10 AM

hi friends
Important Factors:

1 - Make Website loading time quicker
2 - Website content will be fresh
3 - Avoid duplication content.
4 - Select relevant category to your website
5 - Your Title, keywords, and meta will be unique
6 - Increase your CTR

Vida Rinaldi 24th June 2015 05:55 PM

Is it only updating site content or is it also about the content? I mean, I see that people mostly like viewing recipe sites, but I don't cook, so I can't really make new recipe suggestions :thud1:

businessnetwork 25th June 2015 08:21 AM

Improve ranking factor: post Quality content , Social Sharing , Classified , Social Book marking, Article post, Press release posting , Forum posting etc.

grimdispatcher 27th June 2015 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vida Rinaldi (Post 230022)
Is it only updating site content or is it also about the content? I mean, I see that people mostly like viewing recipe sites, but I don't cook, so I can't really make new recipe suggestions :thud1:

Both. Continuous updates and quality of content.

PaulaEdwards 27th June 2015 07:03 AM

According to my experience, Content marketing is the best activity in SEO because "Content is King" in today's SEO World and Google also gives first priority to quality and fresh content.

Swaroop1914 28th June 2015 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthew86 (Post 227790)
The best way to improve your site's ranking is to publish relevant content and update it regularly.
Keywords are also helpful .

Simple and true.

Local Mixed 28th June 2015 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimdispatcher (Post 230116)
Both. Continuous updates and quality of content.

Actually continuous updating a site is more of a myth than actual SEO signal.

I know many internet marketers that only update their site once every couple of months and don't lose traffic.

The difference is that the content that they put out is of the highest quality. We are talking 2000-5000 word posts that provide information that people are actually looking for.

If continuous updating was such a big factor, these sites would fail instead of thrive in the search results.

DouglasP24 29th June 2015 03:53 AM

While there are over 200+ ranking factors that contribute towards achieving a specific keywords ranking on Google, it can be safely surmised that on-page optimization and quality niche backlinks are among the most important considerations.

Vida Rinaldi 1st July 2015 09:57 PM

If only there is a tech support for maintaining websites. Well, there is, like if you use wordpress, you get support from wordpress and other upgrades through wordpress. I have yet to find, though, support that would help with the overall maintenance of a site, unless if you have your own IT team for a business website. Sort of like a parachutetechs but dedicated to website maintenance, but also for individuals or non business sites. You know what I mean? Or is there one but I don't know about it?

jessica_watson 2nd July 2015 12:52 AM

Initially you need to decide the keywords for which you want to target for, and analyze that for those keywords do your website appears in first 100 of the results and if appears then where does it appear.And according to that plan a strategy to get good ranking, for all the kind of strategies you require quality backlinks for your website.