Small Business Ideas Forum

Small Business Ideas Forum (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/index.php)
-   Social Media (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Earning From Facebook (http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37254)

MySmallBiz 30th November 2010 05:17 PM

Earning From Facebook

I've heard a lot of way on how to earn money on the internet but one thing that surprises me is that someone's telling me that they can earn from facebook. Facebook has been the latest social media and I don't know if the earning part is true or not.

Is this true? how could someone earn money by using facebook?

Noman Sarwar 2nd December 2010 03:21 AM

Hi,
I am also surprised!!!!
If anyone knows please share with us how we can earn by facebook.

MySmallBiz 2nd December 2010 01:22 PM

I hope someone really do know.. Kindly share..

englishsunset 3rd December 2010 05:12 PM

I'm going to find out...

I know there is a way to make money using Facebook. I plan on making my first business page tomorrow and getting my feet wet.
I'd love to buy the program I have been getting emails about, but it is just not possible right now. Sure sounds interesting though.

dowson12345 4th December 2010 03:53 AM

I think it is connected with advertising when you place your ad there and people click on it. This is the only way to earn money on Facebook that comes to my head.

printing.host 7th December 2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dowson12345 (Post 131970)
I think it is connected with advertising when you place your ad there and people click on it. This is the only way to earn money on Facebook that comes to my head.

I am also agree with , i m also trying to find out the source to earn from Face Book but in vain .so how is it possible to get money from..........

MySmallBiz 8th December 2010 01:01 PM

So how does this thing work? Anyone can elaborate on this?

Jax4fun 8th December 2010 01:57 PM

I come across so much hearsay about making money online. Most of the time it's all about hustling. But it's a never ending cycle and it doesn't provide much if any value.

My opinion is, to make money online provide value to people first. Help others by sharing something you enjoy, have passion for, and are good at. That in turn will begin a constant stream of money without the exhausting chase of what's the new making money technique.

I use facebook as a way of creating a community of people who share a similar passion. In my case inspirational quotes, sayings, quotations... This has started to push my website numbers up and is pushing my income up. Always providing value first. It's better to have a visitor to your site who becomes a friend, than a customer you're trying to sell.

My 2 cents.

AlenWayne 13th December 2010 05:38 AM

Some says making money through Facebook’s legendary widget platform, \ which has a huge community reportedly consisting of more than 80 million active users. This presents thousands of advertisers, developers and business site owners an opportunity to uncover ways to monetize their Facebook applications.

rockroad005 13th December 2010 06:56 AM

If you will going to use facebook as online seller it is obviously that you will earn from it. I have a lot of friend who actually use facebook. Some of my friends selling perfume items, shoes, shirts and pants online and they are actually earning as they never expected.